52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Grafton says recent trading better than anticipated
Grafton Group Says Frank Van Zanten To Retire From Board
Grafton Sees FY Oper. Profit For Cont Ops Between 4-8% Lower Than Consensus
Grafton Group plc is an international distributor of building materials to trade customers engaged in residential repair, maintenance and improvement projects, and house building. The Company's segments are Merchanting, Retailing and Manufacturing. The Merchanting segment is engaged in distribution of building and plumbing materials to professional trades people engaged in residential repair, maintenance and improvement projects, and also in residential and other new build construction from a network of over 610 branches. The Retailing segment operates do-it-yourself and home improvement business from a network of over 40 stores that supply retail customers with products for the home and garden, and a kitchen retail business that trades from over five stores. The Manufacturing segment comprises a manufacturer of dry mortar and a plastics manufacturing business. Its brands are Selco, Buildbase, Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Macnaughton and Panelling Centre, among others.
Sandyford Industrial State
Michael James Roney
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
David L. Arnold
Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Group Financial Controller, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Building materials firm Grafton Group Plc <GFTU_u.L> warned on Thursday that its annual profit would miss expectations, as the UK construction sector grappled with uncertainties linked to Britain's looming exit from the European Union.
Building materials distributor Grafton Group Plc warned on Thursday that its annual profit would be below market expectations, due to weak consumer demand in the UK and delays in new construction permits in Netherlands.
Any short extension to Brexit negotiations must include a very clear roadmap to remove the uncertainty hitting British business, the chief executive of the United Kingdom's third largest construction supply firm said on Thursday.
* POSITIVE START TO YEAR BUT WEAKER TRADING IN MARCH DUE PRINCIPALLY TO ADVERSE WEATHER WHICH EXTENDED INTO FIRST HALF OF APRIL
* GRAFTON - OPERATING PROFIT BEFORE PROPERTY PROFIT UP 17 PERCENT TO 160.9 MILLION POUNDS, GROWTH IN ALL SEGMENTS AND GEOGRAPHIES
* Grafton Group CEO says sees uncertainty in UK remaining until 2019 but fundamentals of repair, maintanace market remain Further company coverage: (Reporting By Padraic Halpin)
* Grafton Group - H1 adjusted operating profit before property profit up 19 percent to 77 million pounds
* Grafton - Adjusted fy operating profit growth of 12 percent to 142 million pounds, EBITA margin stable at 5.5 percent
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.