52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Givaudan Says New Name Captures Expanded Portfolio
Givaudan Says Very Confident To Deliver On This Year's Targets
Givaudan CFO says about 15% of business impacted by COVID crisis, 85% resilient
Givaudan SA is a Switzerland-based company engaged in the fragrance and flavor industry. The Company has two business divisions: Fragrances and Flavors. The Fragrances segment comprises the manufacture and sale of fragrances through four business units: Fine Fragrances, comprising fragrances; Consumer Products, comprising personal care, hair and skin care, household care, and oral care; Fragrance Ingredients; and Cosmetics Activities, comprising cosmetics. The Flavors business division comprises the manufacture and sale of flavors into four business units: Beverages, comprising flavors for soft drinks, fruit juices and instant beverages; Dairy, comprising ice cream, yoghurt, desserts and yellow fats; Savory, covering soups and sauces; and Confectionery. The Company also engages in research and development activities into perfumery raw materials, both synthetic and natural. It operates through Induchem Holding AG and Activ International, among others.
Chemin de la Parfumerie 5
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer
Werner J. Bauer
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer
Member of the Executive Committee, Head of Global Human Resources and Environment, Health and Safety
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Givaudan's finance head said the company was seeing a very strong recovery in China, but the situation in Europe would take longer to normalise.
Givaudan <GIVN.S> aims to increase its annual organic sales by 4-5% on average until 2025, mainly due to acquisitions, a focus on smaller and local customers and fast-growing China, the Swiss fragrance and flavour maker said on Thursday.
Fragrance and flavour maker Givaudan said it aimed to keep growing organic sales by 4-5% on average per year over its next strategic cycle to 2025.
Givaudan <GIVN.S> said the COVID-19 pandemic boosted demand for soap and packaged snacks, driving the fragrance and flavour maker's sales and profit in the first half and enabling it confirm its guidance.
* GIVAUDAN ANNOUNCES DIVESTITURE OF PROCESSED AND GRATED CHEESE BUSINESS
* ANNOUNCES THE SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF EUR 1,000 MILLION OF SENIOR DEBT NOTES
Swiss fragrance and flavour maker Givaudan <GIVN.S> said demand for soap, shampoo and snacks would drive sales in April as people stock up during the coronavirus pandemic after like-for-like sales rose 5.4% in the first quarter.
* GIVAUDAN SA SAYS IN FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2020 CO RECORDED SALES OF CHF 1,619 MILLION, UP 5.4% ON A LIKE-FOR-LIKE BASIS AND 6.1% IN SWISS FRANCS. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ELECTION OF OLIVIER FILLIOL AND SOPHIE GASPERMENT (AS OF 1 SEPTEMBER 2020) AS NEW BOARD MEMBERS
Givaudan <GIVN.S> has closed a facility near Zurich and told roughly 400 employees to work from home after one employee was confirmed infected with the new coronavirus, the Swiss fragrances and flavours maker said on Wednesday.
Givaudan has closed a facility near Zurich and told roughly 400 employees to work from home after one employee was confirmed infected with the new coronavirus, the Swiss fragrances and flavours maker said on Wednesday.
* ROBERTET SA SAYS GIVAUDAN HOLDS 108,109 SHARES IN ROBERTET, I.E. 4.68% OF CAPITAL Source text : https://bit.ly/2UpHGUI Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Fragrance and flavor maker Givaudan <GIVN.S> said it was confident of delivering like-for-like sales growth of between 4% and 5% this year, within its mid-term target range, implying a slowdown from 5.8% growth last year that benefited from price increases.
* GIVAUDAN CFO SAYS NO SIGN OF A WEAKENING MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT IN 2020, CONFIDENT TO DELIVER ORGANIC SALES GROWTH WITHIN 4-5% MID-TERM GUIDANCE
* GIVAUDAN CEO SAYS US-CHINA TRADE SPAT NOT AFFECTING US IN ANY WAY - CNBC
Fragrance and flavour maker Givaudan said it was on track to reach its 2020 guidance after net profit and underlying sales rose around 6% last year, helped by strong growth in its fragrance division.
* GIVAUDAN DOUBLES FLAVOUR PRODUCTION CAPACITY IN CHINA WITH EXPANSION OF NANTONG MANUFACTURING FACILITY
* GIVAUDAN AND INDENA WILL ALSO SIGN A LONG TERM PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT UNDER WHICH INDENA WILL CONTINUE TO MANUFACTURE INGREDIENTS FOR GIVAUDAN, AS WELL AS PROVIDING INNOVATION CAPABILITIES AND OTHER SUPPORTING SERVICES
Swiss flavour and fragrance maker Givaudan <GIVN.S> said it was buying U.S. Ungerer & Company for an undisclosed sum as part of its long-term growth strategy.
Fragrance and flavor maker Givaudan <GIVN.S> confirmed its mid-term guidance on Thursday after sales rose 6.4% on a like-for-like basis in the first nine months of 2019, helped by price increases at its fragrance division.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.