52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GN Store Nord Q3 EBITA DKK 538 Million, Above Forecast
GN Store Nord: CEO Of Unit GN Hearing Resigns
GN Store Nord Q2 EBITA Rises To DKK 299 Mln
GN Store Nord A/S is engaged in offering audio solutions. The Company is focused on human auditory system, sound and speech, wireless technologies, and software development linking insight and knowledge from both the hearing aid and the headset industries. The Company's segments include GN Hearing, GN Audio and Other GN. The GN Audio segment is engaged in selling hands free communications solutions in the form of headsets for mobile phones and traditional phones. The GN Hearing segment operates within the hearing instrument industry, primarily producing and selling hearing instruments and related products. Its GN Hearing is a wholesale manufacturer. It offers a portfolio of medical, professional and consumer audio solutions, and offers brands in the medical technology, hearables and audio fields. Its audio solutions are marketed by its brands ReSound and Jabra. It provides products and solutions to users in over 90 countries across the world.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Independent Chairman of the Board
William Ervin Hoover
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Management; Chief Financial Officer of GN Store Nord and GN Hearing
Gitte Pugholm Aabo
Chief Executive Officer of GN Hearing, Member of the Executive Management
Member of the Executive Management, President and Chief Executive Officer of GN Store Nord & GN Audio
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Danish hearing equipment maker GN Store Nord <GN.CO> raised its 2018 sales and profit forecast for its headset business on Thursday, sending its shares up more than eight percent.
Shares in GN Store Nord <GN.CO> rose five percent on Wednesday to their highest in 18 years after the Danish hearing aid and headset maker beat first-quarter earnings forecasts and announced a plan to buy back shares.
* A/S - GN AUDIO INVESTS IN FURTHER GROWTH IN INDIA WITH JABRA CONNECT
* REG-INTERIM REPORT Q1 2018: DOUBLE DIGIT ORGANIC GROWTH DRIVES STRONG EBITA MARGIN INCREASE. GN AUDIO UPGRADES ORGANIC GROWTH GUIDANCE
* GN STORE NORD SAYS ANNOUNCES A NEW SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM OF DKK 1,000 MILLION TO BE INITIATED TODAY AND CONCLUDED NO LATER THAN MARCH 14, 2019. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* UNDER SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM, INITIATED ON MAY 4, 2017 AND CONCLUDED ON MARCH 12, 2018, GN HAS BOUGHT BACK SHARES FOR AN AMOUNT OF DKK 1,000 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DOUBLE-DIGIT GROWTH IN REVENUE AND EARNINGS – DELIVERED ON GUIDANCE
Hearing aid maker GN Store Nord aims to capitalize on the $600 million market for hearing protection in combat zones with a new device to help soldiers communicate on the battlefield and protect their hearing at the same time.
Denmark's GN Store Nord is aiming to win a bigger slice of the rapidly growing market for wireless earbuds by introducing a new product challenging Apple's popular Airpods.
Shares in GN Store Nord fell more than 5 percent on Thursday as slightly weaker-than-expected quarterly revenue stoked fears that rivals are catching up with its technology.
* Q3 REVENUE DKK 2.28 BILLION (REUTERS POLL: DKK 2.31 BILLION)
* JURY RULES IN FAVOR OF PLANTRONICS IN GN AUDIO'S LAWSUIT AGAINST PLANTRONICS.
* Q2 REVENUE DKK 2.39 BILLION (REUTERS POLL DKK 2.36 BILLION)
* GN HEARING SIGNS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH NEW CHINESE RETAIL CHAI
* GN STORE NORD SUCCESSFULLY PLACES EUR 225 MILLION ZERO COUPON CONVERTIBLE BOND OFFERING CONSISTING OF BOND WITH WARRANT UNITS
* LAUNCHES EUR 215 MILLION ZERO COUPON CONVERTIBLE BOND OFFERING CONSISTING OF BOND WITH WARRANT UNITS
* STRONG REVENUE AND EBITA GROWTH IN GN HEARING AND GN AUDIO – RESOUND LINX 3D ANNOUNCED AT AAA
* MAXIMUM AMOUNT ALLOCATED TO SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM IS LIMITED TO A TOTAL VALUE OF DKK 1,000 MILLION
* STUDIES SHOW THAT COMPARED TO PREMIUM HEARING AIDS FROM COMPETITIVE BRANDS, RESOUND LINX 3D: IS UP TO 50% BETTER AT IDENTIFYING SPEECH ACROSS VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS
* Q4 revenue 2.51 billion Danish crowns ($360 million)(Reuters poll 2.47 billion crowns)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.