52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Getin Noble Bank To No Longer Seek For Financial Investor
Idea Bank Ends Process Of Looking For Financial Investor
Getin Noble Bank Receives Two Non-Binding Offers From Private Equity Funds
Getin Noble Bank SA is a Poland-based universal bank. The Company divides its activity into three segments: Banking, providing banking services and operating in the area of accepting cash deposits, running deposit and other bank accounts, granting loans, issuing and confirming bank guarantees, issuing bank securities, checque and bill of exchange operations and operations related to warrants, issuing payment cards, among others; Financial Intermediary, providing services related to financial intermediation, loans, deposits, savings, investment intermediation; Asset and Fund Management, placing cash collected by means of public offering of unit fund, advising, managing securities portfolios, creating and managing investment funds, as well as providing rental services and property management. It is the parent company of Getin Noble Bank SA Capital Group and operates through subsidiaries, including Noble Funds TFI SA, Noble Concierge Sp z o o, Getin Leasing, among others.
UL. PRZYOKOPOWA 33
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Krzysztof Jaroslaw Bielecki
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Member of the Management Board
Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Poland's Idea Bank <IDE.WA> has agreed to buy rival Getin Noble Bank <GNB.WA> in an all-share deal to create the country's seventh largest bank.
Polish lenders Getin Noble Bank and Idea Bank have agreed a merger in an all-share deal in which they will exchange 0.185 of Idea shares for each Getin share.
Poland's prime minister sought to reassure investors on Friday about the health of the banking sector following steep falls in bank share prices after the financial regulator quit this week amid corruption allegations.
Poland's Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki on Friday moved to reassure markets that the country's banking sector was strong following steep falls in bank shares after the financial regulator quit earlier this week amid corruption allegations.
Shares in Getin Noble Bank fell by more than a fifth on Wednesday, a day after the boss of Poland's financial watchdog quit following newspaper reports he had sought a large bribe from the bank.
Polish financial sector regulator KNF on Tuesday denied that its chairman Marek Chrzanowski had requested payment from billionaire Leszek Czarnecki in return for preferential treatment of his struggling Getin Noble Bank .
* TO RAISE CAPITAL BY 190 MILLION ZLOTYS TO 2.65 BILLION ZLOTYS
* SAID ON FRIDAY THAT IT RESOLVED TO RESIGN FROM ANY BOND ISSUE UNDER ITS SUBORDINATED DEBT PROGRAM WHICH ONLY GOT APPROVED BY POLAND'S FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY (KNF) ON JAN. 10
* REPORTED ON WEDNESDAY Q3 NET LOSS OF 75.1 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 26.5 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* Polish Getin Noble Bank aims to return to profit next year after booking a net loss of 164 million zlotys ($46.5 million) in the first half of this year hit by loan impairments, Chief Executive Artur Klimczak told a news conference on Friday.
* Q2 NET INTEREST INCOME 327.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 326.0 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT ITS Q2 RESULTS TO BE IMPACTED BY MERGER OF NOBLE FUNDS TFI SA WITH OPEN FINANCE TFI SA
* MANAGEMENT BOARD DECIDED TO ESTABLISH PUBLIC SUBORDINATED BOND ISSUANCE PROGRAM OF UP TO 750 MILLION ZLOTYS
* SAID ON MONDAY THAT ITS Q1 NET LOSS WAS 96.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 18.3 MILLION ZLOTYS
* Said on Wednesday that the amount of the annual contribution to compulsory bank resolution fund for 2017 set by the Bank Guarantee Fund (BGF) for the bank is 46.7 million zlotys ($12.05 million)
* Said on Tuesday that its management resolved to increase its share capital by 50.0 million zlotys ($12.48 million) via issue of 18.3 million series B shares at issue price 2.73 zloty per share
* Chief executive says expects writedowns of about 600 million zlotys ($149 million) in 2017
* Said on Wednesday that its FY 2016 net interest income was 1.32 billion zlotys ($328.58 million) versus 1.20 billion zlotys a year ago
* Reported on Thursday Q3 net loss of 26.5 million zlotys ($6.61 million) versus profit of 41.0 million zlotys year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.