52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Gulfport Energy Announces 13% Reduction In Headcount As Part Of Cost Reduction Program
Gulfport Energy Posts Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.31
Gulfport Energy Corporation Q3 Net Production Averaged 1,527 Mmcfe Per Day
Gulfport Energy Corporation is an oil and natural gas exploration and production company. The Company focuses on the exploitation and acquisition of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil in the United States. The Company's properties are located in the Utica Shale in Eastern Ohio and along the Louisiana Gulf Coast in the West Cote Blanche Bay (WCBB) and Hackberry fields. The Company also has an interest in producing properties in Northwestern Colorado in the Niobrara Formation and in Western North Dakota in the Bakken Formation. The Company also holds an acreage position in the Alberta oil sands in Canada through its interest in Grizzly Oil Sands ULC and an interest in an entity that operates in the Phu Horm gas field in Thailand. The Company also owns interests in various fields, which includes Deer Island, Fay South, Crest, Squaw Cheek, Green River Basin and Watonga Chickasha Trend.
Oil & Gas Operations
3001 Quail Springs Pkwy
David L. Houston
Independent Chairman of the Board
David M. Wood
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Quentin R. Hicks
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President of Drilling
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. gas exploration and production company Gulfport Energy Corp <GPOR.O> on Monday confirmed that it would cut jobs, change its board and end its share buybacks, in a bid to reverse a slide in its stock price.
U.S. gas exploration and production company Gulfport Energy Corp will announce job cuts, board changes and an end to its share buybacks on Monday, in a bid to reverse a slide in its share price, according to people familiar with the matter.
Natural gas and oil firm Gulfport Energy Corp said it would buy back $400 million of shares on Thursday, just hours after a public demand to that effect from hedge fund investor Firefly Value Partners.
Firefly Value Partners said on Thursday that it wants Gulfport Energy Corp. <GPOR.O> to buy back $500 million worth of shares, an action the hedge fund argues could help double the stock price of the natural gas and oil company.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.42 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GULFPORT ENERGY CORPORATION PROVIDES FIRST QUARTER 2018 PRODUCTION AND PRICING AND SCHEDULES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS CONFERENCE CALL
* BUDGETED 2018 TOTAL CAPITAL EXPENDITURES ARE $770 MILLION TO $835 MILLION TO BE FUNDED WITHIN CASH FLOW
* GULFPORT ENERGY CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 2018 TOTAL CAPITAL BUDGET WITHIN CASH FLOW AND $100 MILLION STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* GULFPORT ENERGY CORPORATION PROVIDES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 OPERATIONAL UPDATE
U.S. shale oil and gas producer Gulfport Energy Corp has recruited Noble Energy Inc's head of Texas operations to serve as its next chief operating officer, a key role as Gulfport aims to rebound from the commodity price bust.
* GULFPORT ENERGY CORP - ENTERED INTO AN ELEVENTH AMENDMENT TO ITS SECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* Gulfport Energy Corporation appoints Paul Westerman to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gulfport Energy Corporation reports third quarter 2017 results
* Gulfport Energy Corporation provides third quarter 2017 production and pricing update and schedules third quarter 2017 financial and operational results conference call
* Gulfport Energy Corporation prices $450 million offering of 6.375% senior notes
* Gulfport Energy Corp says on October 4, 2017 entered into a tenth amendment to secured revolving credit facility with Bank Of Nova Scotia - SEC filing
* Gulfport Energy Corp - it proposes to offer $450 million aggregate principal amount of its senior notes due 2026
* Gulfport Energy Corporation reports second quarter 2017 results
* Gulfport energy corporation reports first quarter 2017 results
* Gulfport Energy Corp files for potential stock shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.