52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Greenyard Q1 Net Sales Down At 1.03 Billion Euros
Greenyard FY Adjusted EBITDA At 64,5 Million Euros
Greenyard Sees An Improved Adjusted EBITDA In The Coming Months
Greenyard NV, formerly Greenyard Foods NV, is a Belgium-based company active in the food processing industry. It is engaged in the development, production and sale of frozen fruit and vegetables, vegetable mixes, frozen herbs; ready-to-use culinary preparations, such as pre-fried or grilled frozen vegetables, vegetable mixes in doypacks, soups and sauces, frozen pasta and rice, frozen cold salads, and frozen fruit pies and vegetable pies, among others, as well as fries and potato products, such as frozen French fries, frozen mashed potatoes and dehydrated potato flakes, among others. The Company has vegetable production sites situated in agricultural areas in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Poland and Hungary, as well as in China.
Independent Chairman of the Board, Representative of Ahok BVBA
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Co-Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Managing Director Frozen
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q3 RESULTS WERE LOWER THAN EXPECTED, MAINLY DUE TO CONTINUED PRESSURE IN THE FOOD RETAIL LANDSCAPE, PREDOMINANTLY IN GERMANY AND BELGIUM
Belgian frozen foods producer Greenyard said on Thursday it would re-open its Hungarian plant after identifying the cause of an outbreak of the food-borne disease listeria, driving its shares 15 percent up.
Belgian frozen foods producer Greenyard said on Thursday it would re-open its Hungarian plant after identifying the cause of a Listeria outbreak.
* GEERT PEETERS WILL JOIN THE COMPANY AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AS FROM SEPTEMBER 2018. Source text: https://bit.ly/2KKixgq Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* GREENYARD UPDATES THE MARKET ON ITS FY RESULTS PER 31 MARCH 2018
* REACHED AN AGREEMENT TO OBTAIN 100% IN GREENYARD FRESH DIRECT BELGIUM.
* Q3 SALES EUR 995.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 996.9 MILLION YEAR AGO Source text: http://bit.ly/2CCpomN Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* AFTER 5 YEARS, MARLEEN VAESEN WILL LEAVE GREENYARD IN MUTUAL CONSENT ON JANUARY 31, 2018
* ANNOUNCES NEGOTIATIONS TO ACQUIRE DOLE FOOD COMPANY, INC. HAVE ENDED WITHOUT A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Belgian fresh and frozen foods company Greenyard NV <GREENY.BR> said on Tuesday it was in advanced negotiations to acquire Dole Food Company [DFCI.UL], the world's largest fruit and vegetable producer, confirming a Reuters report.
Belgian frozen foods company Greenyard NV <GREENY.BR> is exploring an acquisition of Dole Food Co, a U.S. fruit and vegetable producer that could be valued at more than $2.5 billion, including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* AT THIS STAGE, A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT HAS NOT BEEN REACHED,
Belgian frozen foods company Greenyard NV said on Tuesday it is in advanced negotiations to acquire Dole Food Company, a U.S. fruit and vegetable producer, confirming a Reuters report.
* H1 SALES EUR 2.09 BILLION VERSUS EUR 2.15 BILLION YEAR AGO
* Q1 SALES EUR 1.11 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.12 BILLION YEAR AGO Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* GIMV ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT IT NO LONGER DETAINED SHARES IN GREENYARD. AS A RESULT, GREENYARD’S FREE FLOAT INCREASES MATERIALLY TO 38,5% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TRANSACTION CLOSING IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR DURING THE SECOND HALF OF 2017
* FY SALES EUR 4.25 BILLION VERSUS EUR 3.97 BILLION YEAR AGO
* In Q3, sales came in at 996.9 million euros ($1.05 billion), an increase of 6.3 percent YOY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9460 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Sales were up 8.6 pct YOY in H1 to 2.14 billion euros ($2.27 billion)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.