52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Grainger To Buy 132 Home, PRS Development In London For c.£55.5 Mln
Grainger Reports Profit Before Tax Of £131.3m, Up 30% In Year
Grainger Agrees To Buy Second Scheme In Bristol
Grainger plc is a United Kingdom-based residential landlord that is engaged in the property business. The Company is focused on the United Kingdom’s private rental housing market with an integrated business model covering development, investment and operations. The Company’s portfolio consists of over c.8,500 rental homes in England.
St. James Boulevard, Tyne and Wear
Mark S. Clare
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Helen C. Gordon
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The UK's Grainger Plc <GRI.L> said it would acquire Grip REIT plc for 396 million pounds to expand in the private-rented sector.
* GRAINGER PLC - ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SOLD ITS 50% INTEREST IN WALWORTH INVESTMENT PROPERTY JV TO ITS PARTNER, DORRINGTON PLC FOR £67M MILLION
* GRAINGER PLC - HAS PRICED A £350M STERLING-DENOMINATED SENIOR SECURED BOND AT A COUPON OF 3.375% FOR 10 YEARS.
* 3.0% LIKE-FOR-LIKE RENTAL GROWTH YEAR TO DATE ON PRS HOMES
* AGREES TO FORWARD FUND AND ACQUIRE A 237 UNIT PRS BUILD TO RENT SCHEME IN SHEFFIELD FOR ABOUT £32 MLN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP AND OWN 232 NEW PURPOSE-BUILT PRIVATE RENTED HOMES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACQUIRES A 192-HOME STABILISED PRS PORTFOLIO IN MANCHESTER FOR £26 MLN
* GRAINGER AGREES TO FORWARD FUND AND ACQUIRE A 156 HOME PRS BUILD TO RENT SCHEME IN BIRMINGHAM FOR C.£28M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* FY SALES OF VACANT PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED AT C.2% AHEAD OF SEPTEMBER 2016 YEAR END VACANT POSSESSION VALUE
* £80M BUILD-TO-RENT SCHEME IN SALFORD TO DELIVER 375 PRS HOMES
* SAYS ITS GRIP REIT JOINT VENTURE WITH APG HAS AGREED TO FORWARD FUND AND ACQUIRE 139 HOME BUILD TO RENT FROM HIGH STREET GROUP FOR £30.5M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Grainger Plc, Britain's largest listed residential landlord, reported a 13 percent rise in first-half profit and said strong trading would continue over the second half.
* HY net rental income up 11 pct to 20.0 mln stg (HY16: 18 mln stg)
* Good start to year and positive private rented sector ("PRS") market conditions
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.