52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Grifols Says Executed Non-Binding Term Sheet With Public Investment Fund Of Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Grifols To Launch Tavlesse In Europe
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Sees Q4 Revenue Of About $15.4 Mln
Grifols SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the biopharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company’s activities are divided into four business segments: Bioscience, Hospital, Diagnostic and Raw materials. The Bioscience division focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of products derived from human plasma for therapeutic use. The Hospital division offers non-biological pharmaceutical products and medical supplies for hospital pharmacy. The Diagnostic division provides clinical analysis and laboratory testing tools to laboratories, hospitals and blood banks. The Raw materials division includes sales of intermediate biological products, as well as manufacturing services to third parties. The Company operates production facilities in Spain, the United States, Mexico and Australia, among others. It controls numerous subsidiaries, such as Kiro Grifols SL.
C/ Jesus y Maria, 6
Victor Grifols Roura
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Victor Grifols Deu
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Raimon Grifols Roura
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Alfredo Arroyo Guerra
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols said on Tuesday it had signed a non-binding agreement with Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund to help the country produce blood plasma-derived medicines.
* SAYS EXECUTED NON-BINDING TERM SHEET WITH PUBLIC INVESTMENT FUND (PIF) OF KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
* SAYS EUROPEAN COMMISSION HAS APPROVED TAVLESSE (FOSTAMATINIB) FOR THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC IMMUNE THROMBOCYTOPENIA (ITP) IN ADULT PATIENTS WHO ARE REFRACTORY TO OTHER TREATMENTS
Spain's Grifols said on Friday the latest results from a clinical trial of its Alzheimer's treatment show positive effects by achieving a reduction of the disease's progression in patients with mild and moderate conditions.
Spanish blood products company Grifols said on Thursday it has signed a strategic alliance with Shanghai RAAS as it looks to increase its sales of plasma-derived products in China.
* SAID ON SATURDAY THAT AMBAR CLINICAL TRIAL DEMONSTRATED THE ABILITY TO SLOW DOWN THE PROGRESSION OF THE DISEASE IN MODERATE ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE (AD) PATIENTS
Global healthcare company, Grifols S.A. <GRLS.MC>, which is based in Spain, has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Biotest US Corp on condition that it sells certain assets, the Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday.
* Q1 EBITDA 297.4 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 306.0 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAYS CONCLUDES EXPERIMENTAL PHASE OF AMBAR, A CLINICAL TRIAL ON ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
* SAYS REACHES DEAL WITH ATON GMBH TO BUY 100 PERCENT OF HAEMA AG FOR 220 MILLION EUROS ON A DEBT FREE BASIS Source text for Eikon:
* GRIFOLS - ANNOUNCES NEW AGREEMENT WITH HENRY SCHEIN TO DISTRIBUTE NORMAL SALINE SOLUTION IN THE U.S.
* FY NET SALES 4.32 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 4.05 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* GRIFOLS HYPERRAB® (RABIES IMMUNE GLOBULIN) 300 IU/ML RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL TO TREAT PATIENTS EXPOSED TO RABIES VIRUS INFECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SEES POSITIVE NON-RECURRING IMPACT OF ABOUT 90 MILLION EUROS NET IN Q4 FROM US TAX REFORM AND REASSESSMENT OF ASSETS RELATED TO ARADIGM Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS PURCHASE RESULT OF $98 MLN CAPITAL INCREASE IN MEDKEEPER
* GETS LONG-TERM LOAN WITH THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK (EIB) FOR 85 MILLION EUROS
* EARNS APPROVAL FROM US FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) FOR NEW PRODUCT FIBRIN SEALANT (HUMAN) COMPOSED OF TWO PLASMA PROTEINS AND INDICATED FOR SURGICAL USE IN ADULTS Source text for Eikon:
* 9-MONTH NET PROFIT 431.8 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 406.1 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* APPROVES INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.18 EURO PER SHARE PAYABLE DECEMBER 5 Source text for Eikon:
Spain's Grifols <GRLS.MC> has no plans to leave Catalonia at the moment but, if the current situation changes in a way which could affect the company's business, the board will take appropriate steps, a company sources said on Monday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.