52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Greaves Cotton Looks To Buy Stake In Ampere Vehicles For Up To 600 Mln Rupees
India's Greaves Cotton Sept Quarter Profit Falls
Greaves Cotton Says To Re-appoint Nagesh Basavanhalli as CEO
Greaves Cotton Limited is a holding company, which is engaged in manufacturing of engines and engine applications, manufacturing and trading of agro products, trading of spares related to engines and construction equipment. The Company's segments include Engines, Infrastructure Equipment and Others. Its Engines segment includes agro products and gensets. Its Infrastructure Equipment segment consists of equipment used in road construction, bridges, dams and mining, among others. Its Others segment includes products traded by international and aftermarket business. The Company has manufacturing facilities in the states of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu. Its products are sold in India with export to the Middle East, Africa and the South East Asia Region. It produces products and services for market segments, such as real estate, construction, information technology (IT)/IT enabled services (ITES), retail, hospitals, banking and finance, railways, manufacturing and process industries.
Auto & Truck Parts
3rd Floor, Motilal Oswal Tower
Junction of Gokhale & Sayani Road
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Additional Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MARCH QUARTER PROFIT 566.5 MILLION VERSUS 467.4 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS CO APPOINTS NEETU KASHIRAMKA AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Sept quarter profit 491.9 million rupees versus 512.5 million rupees year ago
* Says announced strategic partnership with Altigreen Propulsion Labs.
* Says signed agreement with MLR Auto, Continental Engines for developing fuel agnostic last mile transport solutions Source text: [Greaves Cotton, the market leader in diesel powertrains for last mile transport, today announced an agreement to develop fuel agnostic last...
* Co signs agreement with Atul Auto to develop new generation of fuel agnostic range of power train solutions Source text: [This is to share with you that Greaves Cotton, an industry leader in last mile transportation solutions, & Atul Auto, a leading 3-wheeler manufacturing...
* Gets members' nod for appointment of Nagesh Basavanhalli as MD, CEO Source text - http://bit.ly/2v3drWD Further company coverage:
* June quarter profit 411.7 million rupees versus 385.4 million rupees year ago
* Says Greaves Cotton Middle East (FZC), a step down subsidiary of company, has been liquidated/closed
* Says entered agreement with Pinnacle Engines Inc to grant licenses to co for manufacture and sale of internal combustion engines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.