52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Veon Announces Approval Of Asset Transfer Offer By GTH Shareholders And Final Payment Of GTH Tax Settlement
Global Telecom Says Proceeding With Delisting Procedures Of Co From EGX
Egypt's Global Telecom Shareholers Approve Voluntary Delisting
Global Telecom Holding SAE (GTH), formerly Orascom Telecom Holding SAE, is an Egypt-based company that, through its subsidiaries, provides mobile telecommunication services in Africa and Asia. It provides both mobile, Internet and other services in Algeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Its mobile business activity primarily includes the provision of wireless telecommunication services to the Group’s customers and other operators, and its Internet and other services business activity primarily includes all activities for providing wire line telecommunication services, broadband and consumer Internet. The Company operates its networks in Algeria through Orascom Telecom Algeria SPA (OTA) or Djezzy, in Pakistan through Pakistan Mobile Communications Ltd (Mobilink), and in Bangladesh through Sheba Telecom (Pvt.) Limited (banglalink).
2005A Nile City Towers SouthTower
Cornish El Nile, Ramlet Beaulac
John Travez Eddy
Chairman of the Board, representing VEON Luxembourg Finance S.A
Gerbrand Leendert Harm Nijman
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Member of the Board, representing VEON Luxembourg Financial S.A
Managing Director, Executive Member of the Board, representing VEON Luxembour Financial S.A
Director of Investor Relations, IR Contact Officer
Hassan Mohammed El Shafei Abdul Hamid
Non-Executive Independent Member of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Telecoms operator VEON Ltd has settled a tax dispute with Egypt, the finance ministry said on Wednesday, clearing the way for its potential purchase of the 42.3% stake in its Egyptian subsidiary Global Telecom Holding it does not own.
Telecoms operator VEON Ltd said on Tuesday it intends to offer 5.30 Egyptian pounds ($0.3005) per share for the 42.3 percent of Cairo-listed Global Telecom Holding it does not already own.
Egypt's stock exchange said it had suspended trading in shares of Global Telecom Holding on Wednesday after they rose by 10 percent, pending a statement from the company.
* But trading volumes thin ahead of companies' results * Egypt's Global Telecom announces loan conversion * Stock plummets 7 pct despite unchanged financial position * Saudi Cable Co jumps 10 pct By Davide Barbuscia DUBAI, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Most Gulf markets closed in positive...
* SAYS MAJOR SHAREHOLDER VEON WITHDRAWS ITS MANDATORY OFFER TO PURCHASE REMAINING STAKE IN CO
* ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL OF MANDATORY TENDER OFFER IN RELATION TO GLOBAL TELECOM HOLDING S.A.E.
* Q4 LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS $133 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT OF $7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* RECEIVED INFORMATION ABOUT ADMINISTRATIVE SEIZURE ORDER BY EGYPTIAN TAX AUTHORITY (ETA) FOR CO'S LOCAL BANK ACCOUNTS FOR CONTESTED AMOUNT OF EGP 990 MLN
* BANGLALINK ENTERS INTO A NEW FLOATING RATE TERM FACILITIES AGREEMENT APPROX. $353 MILLION (BDT 29.3 BILLION) DIVIDED IN TWO TRANCHES
* BOARD APPROVES TO CAPITALIZE PKR 1.26 BILLION LOAN THROUGH ISSUING 126.2 MILLION SHARES WITH PAR VALUE OF PKR 10 IN MOBILINK MICROFINANCE BANK TO CO Source: (http://bit.ly/2ki8XF8) Further company coverage: )
* EXTENDS TERM OF EXISTING $200 MILLION UNSECURED SHORT-TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WITH CITI AND ING BANK FROM DEC 15 2017 UNTIL JUNE 15 2018 Source: (http://bit.ly/2iMjLuW) Further company coverage: )
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, November 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says the proposed buy-out of Global Telecom Holding S.A.E (GTH) shares not owned by VEON Ltd. may significantly increase the latter's leverage above the downgrade...
* Q3 NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS $7 MILLION VERSUS $9 MILLION YEAR AGO
* VEON HOLDINGS SEEKS EFSA APPROVAL FOR MANDATORY OFFER TO BUY 1.998 BILLION SHARES OF GLOBAL TELECOM HOLDING AT EGP 7.9 PER SHARE
* Q2 TOTAL REVENUE $765 MILLION VERSUS $693 MILLION YEAR AGO Source: (http://bit.ly/2vrlblP) Further company coverage:
* Block trading on 99.3 million shares of Global Telecom Holding executed for total value of EGP 645.2 million Source:(http://bit.ly/2qWv764) Further company coverage:
* Lists Global Telecom Holding's issued capital decrease to EGP 2.74 billion from EGP 3.04 billion Source:(http://bit.ly/2r6Ie37) Further company coverage:
* Jazz won auction, awarding it 10 MHZ paired spectrum in 1800 MHZ band for a total consideration of $295 million plus withholding tax of 10 percent Source:(http://bit.ly/2qbJU8z) Further company coverage:
* Q1 net loss attributable to shareholders $26 million versus profit of $48 million year ago
* Board approves to terminate 524.6 million treasury shares; to decrease issued capital to EGP 2.74 billion from EGP 3.04 billion Source: (http://bit.ly/2kTEvPR) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.