52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GrandVision publishes convocation to EGM to approve a revised Remuneration Policy
Grandvision Announces Acquisition Of McOptic In Switzerland
Grandvision H1 Net Result Decreases to 72 Million Euros
Grandvision NV is an optical company based in the Netherlands. The Company operates directly-owned, franchise and independent retail stores providing products and services. Its products include in-house branded and third party branded prescription frames, lenses, contact lenses and sunglasses. Notable banners include Apollo-Optik in Germany; Generale d’Optique and GrandOptical in France; Pearle in the Netherlands, Belgium and Austria; Eye Wish Opticiens in the Netherlands; Vision Express in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Hungary, the Middle East and India; and Solaris internationally. Its services include eyesight examination and prescription services delivered by optometrists or opticians. The Company is geographically managed and comprises three segments: G4, which includes four European business units; Other Europe; and Latin America and Asia. The Company through approximately 40 subsidiaries in Europe, Latin America, the United States, the Middle East and Asia.
Fl 6th, Evert van de Beekstraat 1-80
Cornelis Job van der Graaf
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board
Non-Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Paulo J. de Castro Fernandes
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
EssilorLuxottica <ESLX.PA> is buying Dutch opticians group GrandVision <GVNV.AS> for up to 7.2 billion euros ($8 billion) in cash to take control of thousands of stores where it sells spectacles and lenses.
EssilorLuxottica said it would buy a 76.72% stake in Dutch optical retailer GrandVision, and the company also posted stronger second-quarter results and confirmed its 2019 targets on Wednesday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
Dutch optical retailer GrandVision NV <GVNV.AS> said on Wednesday it was approached by EssilorLuxottica SA <ESLX.PA> and HAL Holding NV for a possible transfer of HAL's majority stake in the company to the French eyewear group.
Dutch optical retailer GrandVision said on Tuesday fourth-quarter comparable sales growth slowed to 4.4 percent from 8.1 percent a year earlier, citing lower revenue from franchises and newly opened stores.
* FY REVENUE INCREASED BY 5.6% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES TO €3,450 MILLION (FY16: €3,316 MILLION)
* REG-GRANDVISION TO APPOINT STEPHAN BORCHERT AS CEO EFFECTIVE 28 FEBRUARY 2018
* REG-GRANDVISION REPORTS PRELIMINARY REVENUE GROWTH AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES OF 8.1% IN 4Q17 AND 5.6% IN FY17
* REG-GRANDVISION APPOINTS STEPHAN BORCHERT AS MEMBER OF MANAGEMENT BOARD AS OF 15 JANUARY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* GRANDVISION COMPLETES THE ACQUISITION OF TESCO OPTICIANS IN THE UK AND IRELAND
* REPORTS THIRD QUARTER REVENUE GROWTH OF 5.3% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES AND COMPARABLE GROWTH OF 3.1%
* REG-GRANDVISION COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF ADDITIONAL 30% STAKE IN VISILAB
* GRANDVISION INTENDS TO APPOINT STEPHAN BORCHERT AS ITS NEXT CEO
* ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO INCREASE SHAREHOLDING IN VISILAB S.A., FROM 30% TO 60%
* H1 REVENUE GREW BY 4.4% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES WITH ALL SEGMENTS CONTRIBUTING TO THIS GROWTH
* Its current chief executive officer, Theo Kiesselbach, plans to retire for personal reasons in 2018
* Expects a softer Q2 2017 due to timing of easter holidays and higher prior year comparables especially in other europe segment
* Acquisition incorporates Tesco Optician's network of 209 stores across UK and Republic of Ireland, bringing total number of vision express outlets to 598
Dutch eyeglass store operator Grandvision <GVNV.AS> said on Wednesday it will acquire Tesco's <TSCO.L> chain of more than 200 opticians.
Grandvision, the Dutch eyeglass store operator, on Monday reported a 5 percent rise in annual adjusted core profit driven by efficiency gains and a higher proportion of sales of exclusive brands.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.