52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Power Corporation Of Canada Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share C$0.78
Great-West Lifeco Posts Q3 EPS Of C$0.79
Great-West Lifeco Reports Second Quarter 2019 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of C$0.70 Excluding Items
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (Lifeco) is a financial services holding company. The Company has interests in the life insurance, health insurance, asset management, investment and retirement savings, and reinsurance businesses. It operates through four operating segments: Canada, United States, Europe and Lifeco Corporate. Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through The Great-West Life Assurance Company, London Life Insurance Company, The Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life), Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company, Putnam Investments, LLC (Putnam), Canada Life Limited and Irish Life Group Limited (Irish Life). Lifeco, through its operating subsidiaries, provides products and services under various brands, including the Great-West Life brand, London Life brand, the Canada Life brand, the Freedom 55 Financial brand, the Irish Life brand, the Great-West Financial brand, the Empower Retirement brand, and the Putnam Investments and PanAgora brands.
100 Osborne Street North, Stn Main
PO Box 6000
R. Jeffrey Orr
Independent Chairman of the Board
Paul A. Mahon
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer of Lifeco, Great-West, London Life and Canada Life
President and Chief Operating Officer - Europe of Lifeco, Great-West, London Life and Canada Life
President and Chief Operating Officer, Canada
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Libya's state oil firm NOC said on Saturday it had restored natural gas supply to LifeCo - the fertiliser joint venture it operates with Norway's Yara, allowing the factory to resume work shortly.
Great-West Lifeco Inc <GWO.TO>, Canada's second-biggest insurance company, is exploring the sale of a collection of insurance contracts that could fetch as much as $2 billion, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO ANNOUNCES PRICING OF US$800 MILLION SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO FINANCE (DELAWARE) LP II ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO REDEEM 7.127% SUBORDINATED DEBENTURES DUE JUNE 26, 2068
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO SUBSIDIARY IRISH LIFE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE STRATEGIC HOLDING IN LEADING INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY INVESCO LTD (IRELAND)
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO - ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT FOR SALE ON AN AGENCY BASIS OF $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF DEBENTURES MATURING FEB 28, 2028
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS; ANNOUNCES 6% DIVIDEND INCREASE
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO ANNOUNCES ESTIMATED IMPACT OF U.S. TAX REFORM AND THE AGREEMENT TO SELL A U.S. EQUITY INVESTMENT AND INCREASE ITS INTEREST IN PANAGORA
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO INC - UNDER RENEWED NCIB CO MAY BUY FOR CANCELLATION UP TO 20 MILLION COMMON SHARES OVER 12 MONTH PERIOD STARTING JAN 15 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Losses from Hurricane Maria and other recent natural disasters, including hurricanes Irma and Harvey and the Mexico City earthquake, have led global insurers and reinsurers to issue profit warnings.
* Great-West Lifeco reports third quarter 2017 net earnings of $581 million, including losses of $175 million related to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria
* Great-West lifeco subsidiary Canada Life Group announces agreement to acquire retirement advantage
* Great-West Lifeco reports second quarter 2017 adjusted net earnings of $712 million, up 6% from the second quarter of 2016
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign an 'A' rating to Great-West Lifeco Finance (Delaware) LP's USD700 million 4.15% senior notes due 2047, which are anticipated to close on May 26, 2017. KEY...
* Great-West lifeco announces pricing of us$700 million of senior notes
* Great-West Lifeco subsidiary announces acquisition of Financial Horizons Group - the leading MGA in the Canadian market
* Great-West Lifeco announces offering of series t preferred shares
Canadian insurance company Great-West Lifeco Inc said on Tuesday it will cut 1,500 jobs in Canada over the next two years.
* Great-West lifeco-unit intends to redeem all $1 billion aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 5.691% subordinated debentures due june 21, 2067
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Great-West Lifeco (TSE: GWO) including the holding company's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A+' as well as the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.