52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Gerresheimer Confirms Revenue Guidance After Q2 Results
Gerresheimer Names Bernd Metzner CFO
Gerresheimer Confirms Revenue Guidance After Q1
Gerresheimer AG is a Germany-based company that is active in the pharmaceuticals and health care industry. It operates through two business segments: Plastics and Devices, and Primary Packaging Glass. The Plastics and Devices segment produces standard and customized products for drug delivery, such as insulin pens, inhalers, and prefillable syrings. The Primary Packaging Glass segment focuses on the production of packaging of glass for medicines and cosmetics, such as pharmaceuticals jars, ampoules, injection vials, cartridges, perfume flacons and cream jars, as well as glass containers for the food and beverage industry. The Company operates approximately 40 production facilities in Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Member of the Management Board, responsible for the Primary Packaging Glass Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Maximum price of 350 mln euros depends on meeting milestones
* FOURTH-QUARTER REVENUES UP 4.7%, WITH ORGANIC GROWTH OF 6.7%.
* GERRESHEIMER AG: DR. CHRISTIAN FISCHER RESIGNS AS CEO OF GERRESHEIMER AG
* EXPECTS SIGNIFICANT POSITIVE EFFECTS FROM US TAX REFORM IN 2018
Generic drugmaker Perrigo Company Plc appointed Uwe Rohrhoff, former CEO of Gerresheimer AG, as its new chief executive, the company said on Monday.
Generic drugmaker Perrigo Company Plc appointed former Gerresheimer AG Chief Executive Uwe Rohrhoff as its new president and CEO, the company said on Monday.
Gerresheimer AG management on conference call:
* Says delivering Q4 orders is a challenge (Adds more details on outlook, shares)
* Corning and Gerresheimer collaborate to deliver new corning valor(tm) glass to the pharmaceutical packaging market
Gerresheimer already has firm orders for 80 percent of what it expects to make in second-half sales in its U.S. glass business, Chief Executive Uwe Roehrhoff told reporters on Thursday, reiterating his optimism about the end of the year.
* Shares at 19-month lows, down 2.7 percent (Adds details on forecast, shares)
German drugs-packaging maker Gerresheimer said it expected business to pick up in the second half of this year after a second quarter that showed further evidence of caution by U.S. customers due to uncertainty over healthcare policy.
German drugs-packaging maker Gerresheimer expects confusion over U.S. healthcare policy to continue to be a drag on revenues this quarter, with a normalisation coming in the second half of the year, its chief executive said on Thursday.
* Shares drop almost 6 percent (Adds details on outlook, shares, analyst comment)
German drugs-packaging firm Gerresheimer on Thursday said its major pharmaceutical customers had been more cautious in placing orders due to uncertainty over the new U.S. administration's policies.
German drugs-packaging firm Gerresheimer appointed Christian Fischer, currently president of performance chemicals at BASF, as its new chief executive.
* Christian Fischer to join management board on August 1, 2017 before taking over as CEO on September 1, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2mhGtxQ
* Says takeovers in range of 500 million eur certainly doable
* Says expects around 1.43 billion eur sales in 2017, around 320 million eur adjusted Ebitda
German drugs packaging firm Gerresheimer reports a bigger-than-expected rise in third-quarter core profit as strong sales of asthma inhalers help bolster earnings at its Plastic & Devices division.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.