52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hydro One Announces New Ontario Grid Control Centre In Orillia
Hydro One Q2 Earnings Per Share C$0.26
Hydro One Limited Declares Quarterly Common Share Dividend
Hydro One Limited is an electricity transmission and distribution company. The Company operates through three segments: Transmission, Distribution and Other. Its transmission segment owns, operates and maintains its transmission system. Its distribution segment consists of distribution system operated by its subsidiaries, Hydro One Networks Inc. and Hydro One Remote Communities Inc. Its other segment consists of its telecommunications business and certain corporate activities. The telecommunications business provide telecommunications support for its transmission and distribution businesses, and offers communications and information technology solutions to organizations with broadband network requirements utilizing Hydro One Telecom Inc.'s fiber optic network to provide broadband connectivity. The Company, through its subsidiary, Hydro One Inc., owns and operates all of Ontario's electricity transmission network, and a 123,000 circuit kilometer low-voltage distribution network.
483 Bay Street, 8Th Floor, South Tower
Timothy Edward Hodgson
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Acting Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd <H.TO> and its U.S.-based rival Avista Corp <AVA.N> agreed to terminate their merger after failing to receive regulatory backing.
Canadian electricity producer Hydro One Ltd and U.S.-based peer Avista Corp have agreed to terminate their merger after failing to receive approval from regulators in Washington and Idaho states.
The Idaho Public Utilities Commission has rejected Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd's proposed C$6.7 billion ($4.97 billion) acquisition of Avista Corp, the companies said on Thursday.
Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd <H.TO> and its buyout target, Avista Corp <AVA.N>, said they would file a petition, asking the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (UTC) to reconsider its order rejecting their merger.
A Washington state regulator on Wednesday rejected Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd's <H.TO> proposed acquisition of rival Avista Corp <AVA.N>, saying the deal would not adequately protect Avista or its customers from political and financial risk.
Washington regulators on Wednesday rejected Canadian electric utility Hydro One Ltd's proposed acquisition of rival Avista Corp, saying the deal does not serve the public interest.
* COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN THE UNITED STATES COMPLETES ITS REVIEW OF THE PROPOSED MERGER OF HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA REACH SETTLEMENT IN PRINCIPLE IN OREGON MERGER CASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HYDRO ONE SAYS CO AND AVISTA RECEIVE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION APPROVAL FOR PROPOSED MERGER
* WIND STORM CAUSED OUTAGES TO MORE THAN 180,000 HYDRO ONE CUSTOMERS
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA FILE A SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT IN IDAHO MERGER CASE
* HYDRO ONE AND THE POWER WORKERS' UNION REACH TENTATIVE SETTLEMENT
* CO, AVISTA AND CITY AND BOROUGH OF JUNEAU REACH A SETTLEMENT IN ALASKA MERGER CASE
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA FILE A SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT IN WASHINGTON MERGER CASE
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA REACH SETTLEMENT IN PRINCIPLE IN WASHINGTON MERGER CASE
* STATUS OF NEGOTIATIONS REGARDING THE ACQUISITION OF PETERBOROUGH DISTRIBUTION INC.
* HYDRO ONE SEEKS APPROVAL TO CONSTRUCT NEW EAST-WEST TIE TRANSMISSION LINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW C$0.25 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HYDRO ONE LTD - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS OF $0.22 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HYDRO ONE AND AVISTA RECEIVE FIRST OF SEVERAL REGULATORY APPROVALS FOR PROPOSED MERGER
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.