52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hexo Corp Announces The Sale Of Its Niagara Facility
Hexo Says Net Revenue Up 30% To $22.1 Million
Hexo Corp Announces Early Conversion Option For Debentures
Hexo Corp, formerly Hydropothecary Corp, is a Canada-based company that creates and distributes products to serve the Canadian cannabis market. The Company operates with an approximately 300,000 square feet of production capacity. The Company serves the adult-use market under the HEXO brand, while it serves its medical cannabis clients through the Hydropothecary brand. The following are the Company’s products under the Hydropothecary brand: Time of Day product line, which includes dried marijuana buds for morning, midday, after dinner and bedtime; Hydrogen (H2) classical medical marijuana line, which includes Papaya Grove, Green Chai and Kush dried marijuana buds, among others; Decarb ready to consume activated marijuana powder; Elixir cannabis oil sublingual spray, as well as Fleur de Lune intimate cannabis oil.
Biotechnology & Drugs
3000 SOLANDT ROAD
Michael R. Munzar
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief People Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HEXO LAUNCHES MEDICAL CANNABIS PRODUCTS IN ISRAEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PRESS RELEASE - HEXO CORP. ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF ITS NIAGARA FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* . REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS; NET REVENUE UP 30% TO $22.1 MILLION, IMPROVED OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
* HEXO LAUNCHES NEW TSUNAMI 30 G FLOWER FORMAT EXCLUSIVELY TO MEDICAL CLIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HEXO’S BELLEVILLE FACILITY RECEIVES ITS SALES LICENSE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HEXO CORP. ANNOUNCES C$50 MILLION UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING
* HEXO CORP. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HEXO CORP. ANNOUNCES EARLY CONVERSION OPTION FOR DEBENTURES
* HEXO CORP - NOTIFICATION FROM NYSE ON APRIL 7 THAT CO WAS NO LONGER IN COMPLIANCE WITH NYSE'S PRICE LISTING STANDARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MOLSON COORS AND HEXO CORP EXPAND PARTNERSHIP WITH JOINT VENTURE IN COLORADO
* HEXO CORP. ANNOUNCES C$40 MILLION UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING
* HEXO CORP - CONFIRMING IT IS REMAINING OPERATIONAL ON HEELS OF CANNABIS SECTOR BEING INCLUDED AS AN ESSENTIAL WORKPLACE IN ONTARIO AND QUEBEC
* HEXO CORP. ANNOUNCES DELAY IN FILING OF INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND PROVIDES CERTAIN FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR Q2 2020
* HEXO CORP - NATHALIE BOURQUE IS RESIGNING FROM HEXO'S BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian cannabis producer Hexo Corp <HEXO.TO> said on Thursday it cut 200 jobs as it controls costs amid slower than expected store rollouts and as the government delays approval for cannabis derivative products.
Canadian cannabis producer Hexo Corp said on Thursday it cut 200 jobs as it controls costs amid slower than expected store rollouts and as the government delays approval for cannabis derivative products.
Canadian cannabis producer Hexo Corp <HEXO.TO> pulled its 2020 forecast on Thursday, blaming an uncertain environment and slow store rollouts due to delays in cannabis derivative approvals, sending its U.S. shares tumbling 23%.
Canadian pot producer Hexo Corp withdrew its forecast for next year on Thursday, citing regulatory uncertainty around the cannabis market and a slower rollout of its retail stores, driving shares down 18%.
Canada's main stock index fell at open on Monday, led by losses in shares of cannabis producer Hexo Corp after its chief financial officer resigned, as well as concerns over the outcome of the U.S.-China trade talks this week.
Molson Coors Brewing Co's Canadian arm will make cannabis-infused drinks along with marijuana producer Hydropothecary Corp, betting on a promising market as beer sales stagnate in North America.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.