52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Huntington Ingalls Qtrly Diluted Earnings Per Share Was $3.74
Huntington Ingalls Industries Increases Quarterly Dividend To $1.03 Per Share
Huntington Ingalls Industries Awarded Intelligence Analysis Contract By DIA
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. is a military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. The Company's business consists of the design, construction, repair and maintenance of nuclear-powered ships and non-nuclear ships for the United States Navy and coastal defense surface ships for the United States Coast Guard, as well as the refueling and overhaul and inactivation of nuclear-powered ships for the United States Navy. It operates through three segments: Ingalls Shipbuilding (Ingalls), Newport News Shipbuilding (Newport News) and Technical Solutions. Its Ingalls segment includes its non-nuclear ship design, construction, repair and maintenance businesses. Its Newport News includes all of its nuclear ship design, construction, overhaul, refueling, and repair and maintenance businesses. Its Technical Solutions segment provides a range of professional services to the governmental, energy, and oil and gas markets.
4101 Washington Ave
Thomas Boulton Fargo
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
C. Michael Petters
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jennifer R. Boykin
President, Executive Vice President, Newport News Shipbuilding
Christopher D. Kastner
Executive Vice President - Business Management and Chief Financial Officer
Brian J. Cuccias
Executive Vice President and President - Ingalls Shipbuilding
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. nuclear-powered ship maker Huntington Ingalls Industries <HII.N> said on Thursday it was among the 16 companies awarded an intelligence analysis contract by the U.S. government.
U.S. nuclear-powered ship maker Huntington Ingalls Industries said on Thursday it was among the 16 companies awarded an intelligence analysis contract by the U.S. government.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's Newport News Shipbuilding division has been awarded a $687 million contract for work on the USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc has been awarded a $1.47 billion U.S. defense contract for construction of Landing Platform Dock 30, an amphibious warfare ship, the Pentagon said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by David Alexander)
The Pentagon said on Thursday it awarded Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc a $15.2 billion contract to build two nuclear-powered aircraft carriers.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc has been awarded three U.S. defense contracts worth a total of $15.2 billion for construction of two nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, the Pentagon said on Thursday.
Huntington Ingalls Industries <HII.N> has been awarded a $5.1 billion U.S. defense contract for the construction of six DDG 51 class ships, the Pentagon said on Thursday.
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED CONTRACT FOR DDG 51-CLASS FOLLOW YARD SERVICES
Huntington Ingalls Industries, the largest shipbuilder for the U.S. government, said new tariffs on steel and aluminum should not impact the price of its own shipbuilding in the near-term, but does not know if tariffs will raise prices for its suppliers.
* CO AND KBR AWARDED CONTRACT TO ESTABLISH AND MANAGE AUSTRALIA'S NAVAL SHIPBUILDING COLLEGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED $94 MILLION ADVANCE PROCUREMENT CONTRACT FOR A 10TH NATIONAL SECURITY CUTTER
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC SAYS CEO C. MICHAEL PETTERS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.97 MILLION VERSUS $7.21 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2GMOhQe Further company coverage:
* PHOTO RELEASE--HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED $1.43 BILLION CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF LPD 29
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc <HII.N> is being awarded a $1.43 billion modification to a previously awarded contract for the procurement of the detail design and construction of a landing platform dock, the Pentagon said on Friday.
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS-U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY ISSUED NOTICE TO BEGIN FOR LOS ALAMOS LEGACY CLEANUP CONTRACT TO NEWPORT NEWS NUCLEAR BWXT-LOS ALAMOS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NORWAY'S SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND: ALSO EXCLUDES EVERGREEN MARINE CORP, KOREA LINE, PRECIOUS SHIPPING PCL AND THORESEN THAI AGENCIES
* N3B JOINT VENTURE AWARDED LOS ALAMOS LEGACY CLEANUP CONTRACT
* HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES AWARDED CONTRACT FOR COLUMBIA-CLASS INTEGRATED PRODUCT AND PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.