52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Darhold Ltd Discloses 26.04% Stake In Hikma As At June 23 - Filing
Boehringer Ingelheim Intends To Sell Up To About 28 Mln Shares In Hikma
Sun Pharma, Hikma Sign Exclusive Licensing Deal For Ilumya For MENA Region
Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of both branded and non-branded generic and in-licensed products. The Company's segments include Branded, Injectables, Generics and Others. It sells branded generics and in-licensed patented products across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region and other markets. The Company sells specialized generic injectable products across the globe. It also sells non-injectable generic products in the United States, supplying over 300 products in different dosage strengths and forms. The Company's other businesses comprise Arab Medical Containers, a manufacturer of plastic specialized medicinal sterile containers, International Pharmaceuticals Research Centre, which conducts bio-equivalency studies, and the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing division of Hikma Pharmaceuticals Limited Jordan.
Biotechnology & Drugs
1 New Burlington Place
Said Samih Darwazah
Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Mazen Samih Talib Darwazah
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, President of MENA
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
President, US Generics Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HIKMA - JOCHEN GANN HAS RESIGNED HIS DIRECTORSHIP OF HIKMA WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
South African pharmaceutical major Aspen could provide 10 million dexamethasone tablets within a month, Chief Executive Stephen Saad said on Tuesday after the World Health Organisation cautioned about the drug's supply.
Boehringer Ingelheim, a major shareholder in Hikma Pharmaceuticals <HIK.L>, is exiting the London-listed drugmaker by selling most of its nearly one billion pound stake to institutional investors and the rest back to the company, Hikma said on Monday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Hikma Pharmaceuticals said on Monday investor Boehringer Ingelheim would sell up to 28 million shares in the London-listed drugmaker, or shares worth about 700 million pounds ($871.43 million), according to a bookrunner for the deal.
* J.P. MORGAN SEC PLC HIKMA PHARMACEUTICAL - PROPOSED PLACING IN HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
* SUN PHARMA AND HIKMA ENTER INTO EXCLUSIVE LICENSING AGREEMENT FOR ILUMYA FOR MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA REGIONS
* PREMIER INC - PARTNERED WITH HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS TO SUPPLY AMIODARONE AND STERILE WATER TO HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SUBSIDIARY HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS USA RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM U.S. FDA FOR ITS ICOSAPENT ETHYL CAPSULES, 1 GM, GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO VASCEPA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HIKMA RESPONDS TO COVID-19 SHORTAGE WITH LAUNCH OF PROPOFOL INJECTABLE EMULSION, USP
* HIKMA - PROACTIVELY MANAGING OUR INVENTORY AND STOCK LEVELS AND WORKING CLOSELY WITH OUR SUPPLIER NETWORKS
Hikma Pharmaceuticals <HIK.L> stuck with its full-year revenue forecast for its generic drug business on Thursday, encouraged by high demand for some of its medicines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* HIKMA PHARMACEUTICAL - HIKMA'S FAVOURABLE RULING IN GENERIC VASCEPA®
* HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS USA INC. EXTENDS VOLUNTARY NATIONWIDE RECALL OF KETOROLAC TROMETHAMINE INJECTION, USP 30MG/ML, 1ML FILL/2ML VIALS DUE TO POTENTIAL PRESENCE OF SMALL PARTICULATES
Hikma Pharmaceuticals <HIK.L> on Thursday forecast sales growth this year after it surpassed analysts' expectations for annual operating profit and revenue in 2019, boosted by higher demand for its injectable treatments and newly launched drugs.
* SAYS CO, HIKMA ENTER EXCLUSIVE LICENSING AGREEMENT FOR COMMERCIALIZING RYALTRIS™ SEASONAL ALLERGIC RHINITIS NASAL SPRAY IN US
* HIKMA CEO SAYS CO BUILDING INVENTORY OF SELECTIVE FLU-RELATED TREATMENTS IN CASE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK WORSENS AND SHORTAGES COME UP - INTERVIEW Further company coverage:
Hikma Pharmaceuticals on Thursday forecast sales growth for 2020 after it surpassed analysts' expectations for annual operating profit and revenue, as demand for its injectable treatments and newly launched drugs in the United States rose.
* CO AND GLENMARK SPECIALTY S.A., UNIT OF GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS, ANNOUNCE SIGNING OF US LICENSE AGREEMENT TO COMMERCIALISE RYALTRIS
* FULL YEAR DIVIDEND OF 44 CENTS PER SHARE, UP FROM 38 CENTS PER SHARE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.