52 Week Range
As of on the Oslo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hoegh LNG Q3 EBITDA Rises To $55.9 Million
Hoegh LNG Holdings Says Leif Höegh & Co Purchased 2.7 Mln Common Shares In Co On Sept 4
Hoegh LNG Q2 EBITDA Rises To $45.7 Mln
Hoegh LNG Holdings Ltd. is a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) company. The Company owns and operates floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminals, and floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs). Its segments include Commercial, FLNG, Technical, MLP and Other. The Commercial segment is responsible for the commercial management of its FSRU and LNG Carrier (LNGC) fleet, and tender activities for new FSRU and LNGC business. The MLP segment includes activities related to Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP), which owns, operates and acquires FSRUs, LNGCs and other LNG infrastructure assets under long-term charters. The Technical segment is responsible for project execution, construction, delivery and technical management of FSRUs and LNGCs. The FLNG segment is responsible for the marketing, construction and operation of floating LNG production, storage and offloading solutions (FLNGs). It has presence in locations, including Bermuda, Norway, Indonesia and the United States.
Canon's Court, 22 Victoria Street
Morten W. Hoegh
Chairman of the Board
Sveinung J. S. Stohle
President, Chief Executive Officer
Leif O. Hoegh
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Norwegian shares traded up on Thursday * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.04 pct, or 0.34 points, to 907.33 points and was up by 11.36 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was unchanged for the day * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse...
* Has received commitment letters for a $177 million debt financing for FSRU 9, which is scheduled to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2018
* Norwegian shares traded up on Monday * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.24 pct, or 2.12 points, to 882.65 points and was up by 8.11 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was up 0.23 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, fell...
* HOEGH LNG HOLDINGS LTD SAYS ENTERED INTO A SALES AGREEMENT WITH B. RILEY FBR,RELATING TO ITS COMMON UNITS, AS WELL AS ITS 8.75% SERIES A PREFERRED UNITS
* Leif Höegh & co. Ltd. ("LHC"), a primary insider of Höegh Lng, purchased 250,000 common shares in company on 21 November 2017 for a price of nok 63.375 per share
* agreement to transfer the remaining 49% ownership interest in Höegh LNG Colombia Holding Ltd. ("Grace Holding"), the sole owner of the entities that own and operate Hoegh Grace, to Hoegh LNG Partners LP for a purchase price of USD 172.5 million, less USD 86.6 million in...
* Has received commitment letters for a usd 230 million debt financing for fsru#8 (floating storage and regasification units (
* Joins a leading consortium to advance an LNG import project in Pakistan
* signed firm agreement with samsung heavy industries for its next series of FSRUs
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.