52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hutchison Port Holdings Trust Says Hpht Finance Issued Us$500 Mln Guaranteed Notes
Hutchison Port Holdings Trust Says U.S. & China Trade Dispute To Continue To Weigh On Performance
Hutchison Port Holdings Trust Posts Qtrly Profit Attributable Of Hk$232.5 Mln
Hutchison Port Holdings Trust is a Singapore-based container port business trust. The Company invests in, develops, operates and manages deep-water container ports in China's Guangdong Province, Hong Kong and Macau. It owns interests in over four deep-water container ports strategically located in Kwai Tsing in Hong Kong and Shenzhen in China. Its operations are supported by river ports and ancillary services, which provide customers with supply chain solutions for both imports and exports. Its ancillary services include logistics and supply chain solutions, such as warehousing, feeder services, trucking, freight handling, cargo depots, container storage and repair, as well as transport networks across road, rail, sea and air. The Company's terminals operate approximately 30 container berths across over 540 hectares of land, with a combined throughput of approximately 23.9 million 20-foot equivalent units (TEU). It is managed by Hutchison Port Holdings Management Pte. Limited.
150 Beach Road, #17-03 Gateway West
Kin Ning Fok
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Trustee-Manager
Hing Man Lam
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations Officer of Trustee-Manager
Sing Chi Ip
Executive Director of Trustee-Manager
Kai Shing Shum
Managing Director of COSCO-HIT, Deputy Managing Director of ACT
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* China's Aug industrial output at 17-1/2-year low * Indonesia index dragged by cigarette makers, oil importers * Thai shares rise on energy stocks By Anushka Trivedi Sept 16 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday after dismal data from China, the...
* Singapore core inflation rises at slowest rate since April 2016 * Philippines adds 1.2% for week, snaps 4 weeks of declines * Vietnam snaps 7 weeks of gains By Niyati Shetty Aug 23 (Reuters) - Singapore stocks declined on Friday as authorities trimmed full-year inflation...
* Singapore hits two-week low * Thai markets closed for holiday By Anushka Trivedi July 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday as investors exercised caution ahead of a widely anticipated rate cut by the Federal Reserve, with the focus shifting...
* Vietnam index extend gains to its highest in over three months * Financials, Jollibee Foods drag Philippine stocks lower By Anushka Trivedi July 24 (Reuters) - Philippine shares slipped on Wednesday on profit-booking after a recent rally in financials, while most other...
Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed higher on Monday with Indonesia rising to a two-week high amid easing political worries, but investors remained attentive to developments in the U.S.-China tariff war. With no leads from Wall Street due to a public holiday, trading...
* Singapore shares near 2-month low * U.S. markets closed for a public holiday * Thai market up as political uncertainty may be at an end May 27 (Reuters) - Singapore shares hovered near two-month lows on Monday as investors stayed wary of the uncertain outcome of U.S.-China...
* Singapore rises to near one-month high * Philippines down after 2 sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job April 1 (Reuters) - Singapore shares rose nearly 1 percent on Monday, outperforming other Southeast Asian markets, as positive Chinese factory gauges and signs of progress...
* Thailand rises for sixth consecutive session * Malaysia snaps 3 straight sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job Jan 23 (Reuters) - Malaysian shares fell on Wednesday, underperforming other Southeast Asian markets ahead of a central bank policy meeting and December inflation...
* Deluge of negative political news hits sentiment * Vietnam on track for 7-day losing streak * Philippines top loser in the region By Rashmi Ashok Dec 21 (Reuters) - Shares across Southeast Asia tumbled on Friday, tracking losses in other Asian equities as the threat of...
* Thailand falls after energy stocks down on oil slump * People were hoping Fed would extend a lifeline - analyst * Indonesia leads losses in the region By Rashmi Ashok Dec 20 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on Thursday with Indonesia falling the most...
* Malaysian, Philippine shares decline most * Trump says will raise tariffs on $200 bln in Chinese imports * Trump to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping this week at G20 * Vietnamese stocks jump, Thai slightly higher By Shreya Mariam Job Nov 27 (Reuters) - Most Southeast...
* Malaysia, Singapore edge lower ahead of Oct inflation data * Indonesia, Philippines on track to extend gains By Aman Swami Nov 23 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets put in lacklustre performances on Friday, in line with Asian shares as trade tensions and signs of...
* Philippines, Malaysia close flat * Indonesia gains after two straight session of losses * Singapore rises; Q3 GDP growth misses expectations By Aman Swami Nov 22 (Reuters) - Indonesian stocks picked up on Thursday after two sessions of falls, while other markets in the...
Three Asian groups are interested in acquiring two container terminals up for sale by Brazilian private port operator Wilson Sons, Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Thursday.
Three Asian groups are interested in acquiring two container terminals put on sale by Brazilian private port operator Wilson Sons, Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Thursday.
* Philippines marks first losing week in nine * Vietnam posts first losing week in seven * Malaysia comes off 3-yr high, closes slightly firmer By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri Feb 2 (Reuters) - Philippine stock market rose on Friday, after three consecutive sessions of steep...
Most Southeast Asian stock markets dropped on Thursday, tracking Asia and Wall Street overnight which snapped a six-day rally on investor concerns that China, the world's biggest holder of U.S. Treasuries, might slow or halt its bond buying. The three major U.S. stock indexes...
Hong Kong-based Hutchison Ports has signed a 25 year concession agreement to develop a container terminal facility at Saqr Port in the north of the United Arab Emirates, the government of Ras Al Khaimah said on Monday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.