52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hornby Says Sales, Margins Ahead Of Last Year After Christmas Period
Hornby HY Statutory Pretax Loss 2.5 Mln Stg
Model train sets maker Hornby Says Mindful Of Potential Port Delays For Christmas Period
Hornby Plc is a holding company. The Company is engaged in developing, designing, sourcing and distribution of hobby and interactive products. The Company distributes its products through a network of specialists through its online activities and various retailers throughout the United Kingdom and overseas. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, the United States, Spain, Italy and the rest of Europe. The Company offers its products under various brands, such as Hornby, Scalextric, Airfix, Humbrol and Corgi. Its subsidiary, Hornby Hobbies Limited, offers products under various categories, which include Train Sets, Locomotives, Train Packs, Tracks and Extras, Wagons and Coaches, and Spares and Accessories. Its subsidiaries include Hornby Espana S.A., which is engaged in the development, design, sourcing and distribution of models, and Hornby America Inc., Hornby Italia s.r.l, Hornby France S.A.S and Hornby Deutschland GmbH, which are distributors of models.
3rd Fl, The Gateway, Innovation Way
John W. Stansfield
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Lyndon Charles Davies
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, Director
Finance Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* DGAP-NEWS: SÜSS MICROTEC SE: SUSS MICROTEC IS PLANNING AN ACQUISITION OF PIXDRO, THE INKJET PRINTER DIVISION OF MEYER BURGER DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Now even model trains face possible delays due to Brexit, with Hornby <HRN.L>, the maker of such children's favorites as Thomas & Friends and Harry Potter's Hogwarts Express, flagging potential supply problems at ports ahead of the Christmas shopping period.
Hornby Plc, the maker of Thomas & Friends model train sets, said on Wednesday it was aware of potential supply disruptions at ports after Brexit as the Christmas trading season approaches.
Hornby Plc <HRN.L>, the British maker of Thomas & Friends model train sets, said on Tuesday its lender, Barclays, has agreed to waive off an earnings covenant as the toymaker continues to grapple with lower sales.
* AS REPORTED IN JANUARY UPDATE, LACK OF DISCOUNTING COUPLED WITH LATE DELIVERIES OF PRODUCT HAS CONTINUED TO AFFECT OUR SALES RATE IN Q4
British toymaker Hornby Plc said on Thurdsday its full-year loss would be larger-than-expected, as lower discounting of products and late deliveries in international markets pulled down sales in the key Christmas season.
* FY UNDERLYING LOSS AFTER TAX IS LIKELY TO BE LARGER THAN BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* DAVID WILL NOW FORMALLY STEP DOWN FROM BOARD ON 31 DECEMBER 2017
* PROPOSES TO RAISE ANOUT £12.0 MILLION THROUGH ISSUE OF UP TO 40.7 MILLION NEW SHARES AT ISSUE PRICE OF 29.5 PENCE PER NEW SHARE
British toymaker Hornby Plc <HRN.L> warned on Tuesday that its full-year profitability would be hit by lower revenue and said it would no longer offer large quantities of stock at a discount after a review by its new CEO Lyndon Charles Davies.
* GROUP WILL NO LONGER OFFER FOR SALE LARGE QUANTITIES OF STOCK AT A DISCOUNT
Hornby Plc <HRN.L> appointed Lyndon Charles Davies as its chief executive, the maker of Thomas & Friends model train sets said on Tuesday.
* LYNDON CHARLES DAVIES, AGED 56, HAS AGREED TO JOIN GROUP AS CEO
Toymaker Hornby Plc <HRN.L> said on Monday Steve Cooke would step down as chief executive, less than a week after warning that trading for the financial year to date had been lagging the company's expectations.
* STEVE WILL REMAIN AS CEO FOR A TRANSITIONAL PERIOD AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE CONCERNING A NEW CEO IN DUE COURSE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Hornby-Phoenix UK fund said as at 1.00 p.m on 14 july,phoenix received valid acceptances in respect of 13.7 million hornby shares, representing about 16.2 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Hornby directors "believe that offer does not reflect an adequate premium for control and significantly undervalues hornby"
Hornby Plc <HRN.L>, the maker of Thomas & Friends model train sets, said majority shareholder Phoenix Asset Management's offer to buy the rest of the company "significantly undervalues" the British toymaker.
* Board considers mandatory cash offer of 32.375 pence per hornby share "significantly undervalues Hornby and its future prospects"
Phoenix Asset Management on Wednesday it would become the majority shareholder in Hornby Plc <HRN.L> and offered to buy the rest of the company, less than three months after thwarting efforts to oust the British toymaker's chairman.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.