52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Sept Total Domestic Passenger Vehicle Sales Drop 23.7% - Industry Body
India's August Total Domestic Passenger Vehicle Sales Down 31.57%
India Junior Finmin Says Open To Taking Carmakers Request For Tax Cuts To GST Council
Hero MotoCorp Limited is a two-wheeler manufacturer. The Company manufactures and sells motorized two wheelers up to 350 cubic centimeters (cc) engine capacity, spare parts and related services. Its products include Karizma ZMR, Karizma, Xtreme Sports, Xtreme, Hunk, Impulse, Achiever, Ignitor, Glamour Programmed FI, Glamour, Super Splendor, Passion XPRO, iSmart 110, Passion PRO, Passion PRO TR, Splendor iSmart, Splendor PRO Classic, Splendor PRO, Splendor+, HF Deluxe ECO, HF Deluxe, HF Dawn, Duet, Maestro Edge, Maestro and Pleasure. It offers over 20 products comprising 100 cubic centimeters (CC), 110CC, 125CC, 150CC, 225CC and scooter category. Its manufacturing plants are located in Dharuhera, Haryana; Gurgaon, Haryana; Haridwar, Uttarakhand; Neemrana, Rajasthan, and Villa Rica, Colombia. Its research and development center is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It has a Global Parts Centre for manufacturing and supplying the parts at local and global markets at Neemrana, Rajasthan.
Village Malkumajra, Nalagarh Road,Baddi,
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Officer, Head CSR & Chief Human Resources Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Compliance Officer, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hero MotoCorp Ltd on Tuesday said it had appointed Rajat Bhargava as head of its newly created 'Emerging Mobility' unit as India's biggest motorcycle manufacturer looks to claim a slice of the country's electric vehicle (EV) market.
Indian shares rose about 1.5% to record close on Monday, as weak economic growth data raised prospects of a rate cut by the central bank at its policy meeting scheduled later this week.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, posted a lower profit on Thursday as higher expenses weighed.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest two-wheeler maker, posted a 3.4 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, hurt by higher expenses amid a depreciating rupee.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, said on Wednesday it would raise prices of its motorcycles and scooters to tackle rising commodity costs and currency depreciation.
The world's largest two-wheeler maker, Hero MotoCorp Ltd, posted a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, hit by higher cost of materials.
* Hero-Burman waive due diligence, quickening fund access (Adds comments from Fortis, Hero-Burman, shareholder, bidders)
* CO HAD SOLD 595,706 VEHICLES IN APRIL 2017 Source text - https://bit.ly/2FF3wsn Further company coverage:
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 9.67 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 7.18 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a better-than-expected 35 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday.
World's largest two-wheeler manufacturer India's Hero MotoCorp Ltd:
* SAYS LAUNCHING AN E-COMMERCE PORTAL TO RETAIL HERO GENUINE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES Source text: http://bit.ly/2EX1Hqr Further company coverage:
* SOLD 730,473 UNITS IN MARCH 2018 Source text - https://bit.ly/2H51WTd Further company coverage:
* CO'S EQUITY INTEREST IN HMCL COLOMBIA INCREASED TO 68 PERCENT ON A FULLY DILUTED BASIS, FROM 51 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2pvpqcf Further company coverage:
* SOLD 629,597 UNITS OF TWO-WHEELERS IN FEBRUARY, UP 20 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2oGZRUD Further company coverage:
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's biggest two-wheeler maker, posted a more than 4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales particularly in its scooter segment.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 8.05 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 7.72 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 641501 UNITS VERSUS 487088 Source text - http://bit.ly/2rYIOSX Further company coverage:
* SAYS ENTERING LAST QUARTER OF THIS FISCAL WITH STRONG FOCUS ON PREMIUM SEGMENT AND SCOOTERS Source text - http://bit.ly/2lGnE5p Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO HIKE EX-SHOWROOM PRICES OF ITS MOTORCYCLES, FROM JAN 1, TO PARTIALLY OFF-SET RISING INPUT COSTS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.