52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Homeserve Plc Announces Acquisition Of 79% Of eLocal Holdings LLC
Homeserve H1 Statutory Pretax Profit Rises
Homeserve Says It Continues To Expect Further Strong Growth In FY20
HomeServe plc is a United Kingdom-based company, which is engaged in providing home emergency, repair and heating installation services. The Company's segments include UK, USA, France, Spain and New Markets. The Company designs a range of water, heating and electrical related home assistance products. The Company also offers connected home solutions. It has long-term contractual relationships with utility businesses providing access to approximately 92 million households under affinity partner brands. New Markets segment includes the Company's investment in digital innovation and expansion into various markets. The Company's product range from plumbing and drainage cover to electrics, gas and oil central heating, external water supply pipe, internal gas supply pipe, appliance repairs, pest infestations, locksmith service and glazing repairs. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, the United States and continental Europe.
John Michael Barry Gibson
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Richard David Harpin
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Global Chief Executive Officer - HVAC
Chief Executive Officer, Checkatrade
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
** Shares of British home repairs provider, HomeServe Plc , are up as much as 2.2% to 1,116p
HomeServe Plc expects full-year adjusted pretax profit to be at the upper end of market expectations and "significantly ahead" of last year as its U.S. customer base continues to grow, the British home repairs provider said on Thursday.
British home repairs provider Homeserve Plc said on Thursday it expected full-year adjusted pretax profit to be at the upper end of market expectations and "significantly ahead" of last year as its U.S. customer base continues to grow.
* MARTIN BENNETT, CEO, HOMESERVE UK, WILL STEP DOWN FROM BOARD AT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 20 JULY AND LEAVE BUSINESS LATER IN 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By UK Bureau)
* BEN MINGAY IS TO RETIRE AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF HOMESERVE PLC WITH EFFECT FROM 26 MARCH 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* CONFIRMS ACQUISITION OF TRANCHE 1 OF CERTAIN OF TRADE AND ASSETS OF HOME ASSISTANCE COVER BUSINESS OF DOMINION PRODUCTS AND SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IT HAS AGREED TO SELL AA'S HOME EMERGENCY SERVICES POLICY BOOK TO HOMESERVE
* HY REVENUE 366.0 MILLION STG VERSUS 314.3 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
British home repairs provider HomeServe is stepping up its expansion in the United States by buying Dominion Energy's home services unit, which has 500,000 customers across 16 states.
* entered into an agreement to acquire certain of trade and assets of home assistance cover business of dominion products and services
* CONFIRMS THAT ITS ACQUISITION OF HELP-LINK UK LIMITED, ANNOUNCED ON 1 AUGUST 2017, IS NOW COMPLETE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Trading for April 1 to July 20, 2017 was in line with expectation
* Says board is proposing to increase final dividend to 11.2p per share (FY16: 8.9p) to be paid on 3 August 2017
* Tom Rusin has been appointed as an executive director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
British repair and insurance firm HomeServe <HSV.L> said it expected full-year profit to come in at the upper end of market expectations, helped by growth across its businesses.
* Expects to report results at upper end of market expectations 1 for year to March 31, 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.