52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Gamco Investors Inc Reports 5.22% Stake In Hudson Ltd
Hudson Announces Proposed Acquisition Of All Remaining Equity Interests In Co By Dufry AG Group
Hudson Reports Q2 Adjusted Loss Per Share $0.63
Hudson Ltd is a travel concession operator in the continental United States and Canada. The Company operates travel essentials and convenience stores, bookstores, duty-free stores, proprietary and branded specialty stores, electronics stores, themed stores and quick-service food and beverage outlets under proprietary and third-party brands. It offers its customers a broad assortment of products through its duty-paid and duty-free operations. Within its duty-paid operations, it offers products in the categories, such as media, including books and magazines; food and beverage, including snacks and confectionary; essentials, including travel accessories, health and beauty accessories; destination, including souvenir, apparel and gifts; and fashion, including apparel, leather and baggage. Within its duty-free retail operations, its product categories include perfume and cosmetics, confectionary, fashion, including watches, jewelry, accessories, leather and baggage and tobacco.
1 Meadowlands Plz Fl 6
EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ
Juan Carlos Torres Carretero
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
James S. Cohen
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Julian Diaz Gonzalez
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Private equity group Advent International will have a stake of 11.4% and China's Alibaba <BABA.N> 6.1% in Dufry <DUFN.S> after a capital increase that raised 820 million Swiss francs ($901 million), the Swiss duty free company said on Tuesday.
China's Alibaba <BABA.N> plans to acquire a stake of up to 9.99% in Swiss duty free group Dufry <DUFN.S>, Dufry said on Monday, as it announced a new Chinese joint venture with the tech giant.
Alibaba plans to acquire an up to 9.99% stake in Swiss duty free group Dufry, Dufry said on Monday, as it announced a new Chinese joint venture with the tech giant.
Corona Capital is a column updated throughout the day by Breakingviews columnists around the world with short, sharp pandemic-related insights.
Private equity outfit Advent International could get a stake of nearly a fifth in Dufry <DUFN.S> as the Swiss duty free group raises capital via a rights issue to fund a buyout of its Hudson Ltd <HUD.N> unit, Dufry said.
Dufry <DUFN.S> has agreed to buy the rest of its Hudson Ltd <HUD.N> unit for $7.70 per share in an all-cash deal worth around $311 million that will delist Hudson from the New York Stock Exchange, the Swiss duty free group said on Wednesday.
Italy's Autogrill, which runs restaurants and bars at airports, motorways and railways around the world, is looking at possible acquisitions in related sectors in the next few years, when it will have 1.5 billion euros for M&A.
Warehouse club operator BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc has filed with U.S. regulators to return to the public market, undeterred by a downturn in the retail sector.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.03 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* HUDSON GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* HUDSON GROUP AND FAO SCHWARZ SIGN EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT TO OPEN TOY AND CANDY STORES IN AIRPORTS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP LLC REPORTS 14.24 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN HUDSON LTD AS OF FEB 28, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2Hnhbpj) Further company coverage:
* HUDSON GROUP - ANNOUNCED SUCCESSFUL 10-YEAR EXTENSION OF CONCESSIONS CONTRACT WITH PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CITADEL ADVISORS LLC REPORTS A 6.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN HUDSON LTD. AS OF FEB 1, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FXncZj) Further company coverage:
* SAYS CLOSING OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF 39.4 MILLION COMMON SHARES PRICED AT $19.00 PER SHARE
* DUFRY INTENDS TO RETAIN MAJORITY OWNERSHIP OF HUDSON LTD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF 39.4 MILLION COMMON SHARES PRICED AT $19.00PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* HUDSON LTD HAS PRICED ITS IPO OF 39,417,765 CLASS A COMMON SHARES AT PUBLIC OFFERING PRICE OF $19.00 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.