52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
First Horizon National Corporation And Iberiabank Corporation To Merge
IBERIABANK Corporation Reports Third Quarter Results
Iberiabank Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share Of $1.86
IBERIABANK Corporation is a financial holding company. The Company is a holding company for IBERIABANK, a Louisiana state chartered banking corporation; Lenders Title Company, an Arkansas-chartered title insurance and closing services agency (Lenders Title); IBERIA Capital Partners LLC (ICP), a corporate finance services firm; 1887 Leasing, LLC, a holding company for its aircraft; IBERIA Asset Management, Inc. (IAM), which provides wealth management and trust advisory services to high net worth individuals, pension funds, corporations and trusts; 840 Denning, LLC, which invests in a commercial rental property, and IBERIA CDE, LLC (CDE), which invests in purchased tax credits. IBERIABANK offers commercial and retail banking products and services. These products and services include an array of commercial, consumer, mortgage, and private banking products and services, trust advisory services, cash management, deposit and annuity products.
200 W Congress St
William H. Fenstermaker
Independent Chairman of the Board
Daryl G. Byrd
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
E. Stewart Shea
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Anthony J. Restel
Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
Michael J Brown
Vice Chairman, Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
First Horizon National Corp <FHN.N> and IBERIABANK Corp <IBKC.O> said on Monday they had agreed to merge to create one of the largest banks based in the southeast of the United States.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.43 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* IBERIABANK CORP SAYS CEO DARYL G. BYRD'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.7 MLN VS $4.4 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2GPX6Ic] Further company coverage:
* IBERIABANK CORPORATION INCREASES CASH DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK BY 3%
* IBERIABANK - REGARDING PENDING ACQUISITION WITH GIBRALTAR PRIVATE BANK & TRUST, CO RECEIVES ALL NECESSARY REGULATORY & GIBRALTAR SHAREHOLDER APPROVALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IBERIABANK - FOLLOWING PASSAGE OF NEW FEDERAL TAX REFORM LEGISLATION, CO WILL INVEST A PORTION OF SAVINGS IN ITS ASSOCIATES
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.26 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* IBERIABANK CORP - SEES FY 2018 NET INTEREST MARGIN 3.55% - 3.63%
Iberiabank Corp <IBKC.O> and two subsidiaries agreed to pay $11.69 million to resolve allegations they submitted false claims for federal loan guarantees on mortgages, the U.S. Justice Department said on Friday.
* Iberiabank Corporation announces agreement to acquire Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust Co
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* IBERIABANK corporation provides updates on key topics: hurricanes harvey and irma, HUD lawsuit, energy portfolio, and Sabadell United Bank acquisition-related expense
* Iberiabank -energy related loan balances have decreased by $9 million to $552 million at June 30th 2017 due to impact of Hurricane Harvey versus year end 2016
* SAID ON MONDAY THAT IT HAD COMPLETED THE SALE OF ITS UNIT SABADELL UNITED BANK NA (SUB) UPON THE TRANSFER OF THE SHARES REPRESENTING 100 PERCENT STAKE OF ITS UNIT TO THE US ENTITY IBERIABANK CORPORATION (IBKC)
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Iberiabank Corp qtrly non-gaap core earnings per common share $1.02
Iberiabank Corp said it would buy Sabadell United Bank NA from Spain's Banco de Sabadell SA in a stock-and-cash deal valued at $1.03 billion, to expand in the southern Florida market.
Spain's Banco Sabadell said late on Tuesday it had agreed to sell its Florida-based retail banking unit to Iberiabank Corp for $1 billion, leaving it with corporate and private banking operations in Miami.
* Iberiabank Corporation announces agreement to acquire Sabadell United Bank, N.A.
* Currently expects total deposits to decline approximately $600 million during first half of 2017 - SEC filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.