52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
ICE Data Services To Offer ESG Reference Data On U.S. And International Companies
Intercontinental Exchange Reports December, Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Statistics
U.S. SEC Probes Listings Of Slack, Other Unicorns On NYSE Over Several Years - WSJ
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an operator of regulated exchanges, clearing houses and listings venues. The Company provides data services for commodity and financial markets. The Company's segments include Trading and Clearing segment, and Data and Listings segment. The Trading and Clearing segment includes the Company's transaction-based execution and clearing businesses. The Company's Data and Listings segment includes its subscription-based data services and securities listings businesses. The Company operates regulated marketplaces for listing, trading and clearing a range of derivatives and securities contracts across the asset classes, including energy and agricultural commodities, interest rates, equities, equity derivatives, exchange traded funds, credit derivatives, bonds and currencies. The Company offers market data services to support the trading, investment, risk management and connectivity needs of customers across a range of asset classes.
5660 New Northside Dr
Jeffrey C. Sprecher
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Benjamin R. Jackson
Charles A. Vice
Vice Chairman of the Board
Scott A. Hill
Chief Financial Officer
Lynn C. Martin
President and Chief Operating Officer, ICE Data Services
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Major companies including BP, Total, Inpex, Vitol and Shell have agreed to become partners in a new ADNOC Murban crude exchange, an official from Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE) said on Monday.
Intercontinental Exchange Inc, which owns the New York Stock Exchange, posted a 3.7% rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by growth across both its transaction and clearing business and data services unit.
Intercontinental Exchange Inc, which owns the New York Stock Exchange, reported a 4.3 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by growth in its data services unit.
Intercontinental Exchange Inc, which owns the New York Stock Exchange, reported a 22 percent rise in fourth-quarter adjusted profit on Thursday, helped by a surge in its transaction and clearing business.
Intercontinental Exchange Inc, the owner of the New York Stock Exchange, reported a 23.5 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by a boost in its transaction and clearing business and market data services.
Intercontinental Exchange Inc said its new Permian West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil futures contract deliverable in Houston, Texas, will begin trading on Monday.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC - APRIL 2018 TOTAL FUTURES AND OPTIONS MONTHLY ADV 5.5 MILLION CONTRACTS VERSUS 5.9 MILLION CONTRACTS IN MARCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER 2018 REVENUES OF $1.2 BILLION, +5% Y/Y AND GAAP DILUTED EPS OF $0.79; RECORD ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.90, +22% Y/Y
The Intercontinental Exchange Inc on Tuesday said it had amended rules for delivery of raw sugar to the No 11 futures contract to ensure that Central American sweetener cannot be shipped to the United States through a preferential quota.
The Chicago Stock Exchange (CHX) said on Thursday it would be bought by NYSE-operator Intercontinental Exchange Inc <ICE.N> for an undisclosed amount, a month-and-a-half after U.S. regulators blocked the sale of CHX to China-based investors.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE AGREES TO ACQUIRE CHICAGO STOCK EXCHANGE
* CHICAGO STOCK EXCHANGE TO BE ACQUIRED BY INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE, INC.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO JEFFREY SPRECHER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.5 MILLION VERSUS $10.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2uwNOPS) Further company coverage:
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES TRANSITION OF CREDIT DEFAULT SWAP OPEN INTEREST FROM CME GROUP TO ICE CLEAR CREDIT; LAUNCHES CDX CLEARING AT ICE CLEAR EUROPE
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE - CO, MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LAUNCHING NEW AUCTION FOR PART OF PERMIAN WTI STORAGE CAPACITY AT MAGELLAN EAST HOUSTON TERMINAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 GAAP DILUTED EPS OF $2.08 ON REVENUES OF $1.1 BILLION; FOURTH QUARTER 2017 ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.73
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES 20% INCREASE TO ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
Intercontinental Exchange Inc, which owns the New York Stock Exchange, reported a quarterly profit that more than tripled, helped by a one-time benefit of $764 million due to the new U.S. tax laws enacted by President Donald Trump.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES RECORD TRADING OF NYSE FANG+ INDEX FUTURES CONTRACT FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE HAS UPPED ITS STAKE IN EUROCLEAR TO AROUND 10 PERCENT - FT, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.ft.com/2DULJkU Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.