52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Icra Sept Quarter Consol Net Profit Falls
Ousted ICRA CEO Says Board Treated Him Unfairly, IL&FS Ratings 'Regrettable' Failure
India's ICRA Terminates Employment Of CEO Naresh Takkar
ICRA Limited (ICRA) is an independent and professional investment Information and credit rating agency. The Company operates through four segments: Rating, research and other services; Consulting services; Outsourced and Information services, and Professional and I.T. Services. The Company is engaged in providing rating and grading services. ICRA rates rupee-denominated debt instruments issued by manufacturing companies, commercial banks, non-banking finance companies, financial institutions, public sector undertakings and municipalities, among others. ICRA also rates structured obligations and sector-specific debt obligations, such as instruments issued by power, telecom and infrastructure companies. It offers other services, which include corporate governance rating, stakeholder value and governance rating, credit risk rating of debt mutual funds, project finance rating, line of credit rating and valuation of principal protected-market linked debentures (PP-MLD).
Building No. 8, 2nd Floor, Tower A
DLF Cyber City, Phase II
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Non-Independent Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Group Vice President
Anjan Deb Ghosh
Senior Group Vice President, Chief Rating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Rating agency ICRA Ltd , the Indian unit of Moody's Investors Service, said on Thursday it had removed Chief Executive Officer Naresh Takkar.
Shares in ICRA Ltd, the Indian unit of Moody's Investors Service, fell on Tuesday after the credit rating agency sent its chief executive officer on leave because of a probe into a ratings decision it took last year.
ICRA Ltd has placed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Naresh Takkar on leave until further notice, the rating agency said in a stock exchange filing on Monday.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 263.9 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 160.6 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS UNIT LAUNCHED A RANGE OF FIXED INCOME DEVICES FOR INDIAN DEBT MARKET Source text: http://bit.ly/2p1mdDt Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 737.8 million rupees
* Consol net profit in june quarter last year was 228 million rupees as per ind-as; consol total income was 966.8 million rupees
* Consol net profit in march quarter last year was 193.4 million rupees; consol total income was 969.3 million rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says appoints Sanjeev Sinha as CEO and MD of unit, imacs Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mh8gPj) Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in Sept quarter last year was 205.7 million rupees; consol net sales was 842.3 million rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2fHs2Ro Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.