52 Week Range
As of on the Mexico Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Impulsora Del Desarrollo Y El Empleo En America Latina Sab De Cv <IDEALB1.MX> : Impulsora del desarrollo y el empleo en america latina, S.A.B. De C.V., CPPIB and Ontario teachers' pension plan create strategic partnership to invest in infrastructure assets in mexico . Ideal will retain a 51% ownership while cppib and ontario teachers' will collectively own remaining 49% in partnership . Under terms of agreement, ideal will contribute its 99% equity interest in autopista arco norte, s.a. De c.v. . Cppib and ontario teachers' together will commit equity investment of ps$ 19.4 billion (c$1.35 billion) in exchange for shares representing 49% of capital stock of newco . Cppib will own a 29% ownership interest in newco and ontario teachers' will own a 20% stake .Macquarie Capital (usa) Inc. Acted as exclusive financial advisor to cppib and ontario teachers.
Homex Development Corp (Desarrolladora Homex SA de CV, Homex) announced that it has entered into an agreement with Grupo Financiero Inbursa SAB de CV (Inbursa) and Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SAB de CV for the sale of Homex’s interest in the Federal Penitentiaries located at Morelos and Chiapas. In accordance with this agreement the Company expects to receive approximately MXN 4,000 million, from which approximately MXN 2,000 million is expected to be used for working capital purposes at the Homex Mexico division, and approximately MXN 2,000 million is expected to be used to repay debt. Homex expects to continue as the construction company for the Federal Penitentiary at Morelos. Moreover, the Company will continue to participate in the operating company of both Penitentiaries, thus maintaining the opportunity for future profit potential. The transaction is subject to approvals.
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SAB De CV announced that in consortium consisting of Carso Infraestructura y Construccion SA de CV, Operadora Cicsa SA de CV, Acciona Agua SAU and the Company’s subsidiary Promotora del Desarrollo de America Latina SA de CV, it has reached the contract to provide services of wastewater treatment in the Valley of Mexico, including development, design, construction, testing and equipment supply, as well as operation and maintenance of PTAR Caracol plant in Ecatepec, Mexico State. PTAR Caracol will have a total capacity of primary treatment of 2 cubic meters per second and will be a part of water sustainability program in the Valley of Mexico, which involves the construction of plants for wastewater treatment and aims to clean up the Grand Canal.
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SAB de CV announced that its Board of Directors has approved a corporate reorganization by which it will spin-off its subsidiary Promotora del Desarrollo de America Latina SA de CV. Other details where not disclosed.
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SAB de CV announced that it has been approved a capital increase of up to MXN 9.2 million with a possibility of an additional 15%, through the issuance of new shares at a price of MXN 22 per share.
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SAB de CV announced that it will propose a capital increase of up to MXN 9.2 billion, through the issuance of new shares. Other details were not disclosed.
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SA de CV announced that it has initiated the second part of a highway of 15.5 kilometres on the south of Ciudad de Mexico, from Av. San Jeronimo to Tlalpan. The concession is valid for 30 years and its object is a design, construction, development, management, maintenance and operation of the highway. The concession was awarded to Promotora del Desarrollo de America Latina SA de CV (70% of its share capital), a subsidiary of Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SA de CV, and to Controladora de Operaciones de Infraestructura SA de CV (30% of its share capital), a subsidiary of Concessiones de Empresas ICA SA de CV.
Carso Infraestructura y Contruccion SAB announced that it has reached an agreement with Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo SA de CV to carry out together the Pacifico Norte construction project. The project comprises the construction of the Culiacan and Mazatlan roads, as well as the modernizations works of the Mazatlan-Culiacan highway. The contract is worth MXN 3, 678 million.
Impulsora de Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SA de CV announced that on September 28, 2009, it appointed Mr. Alejandro Aboumrad Gonzalez as its new Chief Executive Officer.
IDEAL - Impulsora Desarrollo Economica announced that it has changed its name to Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SA de CV.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.