52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Idfc First Bank Sept Quarter Net Loss Widens
Idfc First Bank India Ratings & Research Cuts Outlook On Co's Bonds
ICRA Downgrades Long-Term Rating Of IDFC First Bank To 'AA'
IDFC First Bank Limited is a banking company. The Bank's segments include treasury, corporate/wholesale banking, retail banking and other banking business. The Treasury segment consists of its investment portfolio, and money market borrowing and lending, among others. The Corporate/Wholesale Banking segment provides loans, non-fund facilities and transaction services to corporate relationship not included under retail banking, corporate advisory, project appraisal placement and syndication. The Retail Banking segment constitutes lending to individuals/business banking customers through the branch network and other delivery channels subject to the orientation, nature of product, granularity of the exposure and the quantum thereof. It operates approximately 279 branches, over 199 automated teller machines (ATMs) and spread throughout India. It offers savings account, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, debit card, home loans, payments and online services, among others.
Naman Chambers, C-32, G-Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Rajiv B. Lall
Part-Time Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Head - Corporate Centre
Chief Compliance Officer
Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
IDFC Bank Ltd on Wednesday posted its first quarterly loss since its stock market debut in November 2015, as the bank set aside funds to comply with regulatory norms.
* CCI APPROVED COMPOSITE SCHEME OF AMALGAMATION OF CO, CAPITAL FIRST HOME FINANCE, CAPITAL FIRST SECURITIES WITH IDFC BANK Source text - http://bit.ly/2FGESfj Further company coverage:
Private sector lender IDFC Bank Ltd reported a nearly 24 percent fall in its quarterly profit on Friday, hurt by higher expenses.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 1.46 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.91 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* IDFC Bank seeks retail lending boost with Capital First buy
IDFC Bank Ltd, one of India's two newest banks, said on Saturday its board has approved a takeover of non-bank financial firm Capital First Ltd in a share swap deal.
* ON REPORT OF PLANNED MERGER WITH IDFC BANK - SAYS EVALUATES VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS
India's IDFC Bank reported a 40 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
* Sept-quarter net profit 2.34 billion rupees versus 3.88 billion rupees last year
* Imposed monetary penalty of 20 million rupees on IDFC Bank Ltd for contravention of regulatory restrictions pertaining to loans and advances
* Co, Shriram Group agreed for extension of confidentiality, exclusivity and standstill agreement up to November 8, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2fTMMHj Further company coverage:
India's IDFC Bank reported a 65 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by higher interest income and as the bad loans ratio fell from a year earlier.
* June-quarter net profit 4.38 billion rupees versus 2.65 billion rupees last year
* Clarifies on news item "Shriram Transport Finance, Shriram City Union Finance to merge with co", "Shriram Capital's life, general insurance business to merge with IDFC"
Idfc Bank Ltd: * Says board approves resignation of Sunil Kakar as CFO Source text - http://bit.ly/2t8wts3 Further company coverage:
* Says COO Avtar Monga appointed as an executive director on the board of the bank for a period of 3 (three) years Source text - (http://bit.ly/2oJgPiZ) Further company coverage:
* Exec says sold 14 bad loan accounts for a net 20 billion rupees to asset reconstruction companies in Q4
India's IDFC Bank Ltd reported a 7 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit on Tuesday, helped by an increase in interest income and a drop in provisions for bad loans.
* March quarter net profit 1.76 billion rupees versus 1.65 billion rupees last year
* Says to discuss and approve fund raising through issue of non-convertible debt securities during FY18 Source text: http://bit.ly/2nP4YnK Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.