52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Idfc Ltd Says Board Approved Acquisition Of 100% Equity Stake Of Idfc Alternatives Limited And Idfc Trustee Company Limited
India's IDFC Declares Interim Dividend Of 2.50 Rupees Per Share
India's IDFC June Qtr Consol Net Profit Falls
IDFC Limited is a holding company. The Company is a non-banking finance company, which is engaged in investing business. Its segments include Financing, which includes Banking Business, and Others, which includes asset management, investment banking and institutional broking. The Company is involved in holding investment in IDFC Financial Holding Company Limited, which in turn, holds investments in IDFC Bank Limited (IDFC Bank), IDFC Alternatives Limited, IDFC Asset Management Company Limited, IDFC Securities Limited and IDFC Infra Debt Fund Limited. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in businesses, including Banking business, Public Markets Asset Management, Institutional Broking, Infrastructure Debt Fund and Alternative Asset Management. IDFC Bank's businesses are split into three parts: Commercial & Wholesale Banking, Bharat Banking and Consumer Banking. Its Commercial Banking business comprises the Middle Market Group, and the Small & Medium Enterprises Group.
Consumer Financial Services
Naman Chambers, C-32, G-Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Nominee-Government of India
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 15.6 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.35 BILLION RUPEES
India's IDFC Group said on Monday that talks to acquire some of Shriram Group's financial services businesses have been called off.
* IDFC Group and Shriram Group have not been able to reach common ground on a mutually acceptable swap ratio for merger
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 26.47 billion rupees
* Consol profit in june quarter last year was 1.81 billion rupees; consol total income was INR 23.61 billion Source text - http://bit.ly/2uAM4D3 Further company coverage:
India's Shriram Group said on Saturday it has reached agreement to merge some of its financial service businesses with those of IDFC Group.
* Seeks members' nod for appointment of Sunil Kakar as managing director & CEO of the company
* Monitoring of foreign investment under PIS in Indian companies- removal from ban list - FIIS/RPIS : M/S IDFC Limited Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sAslkt) Further company coverage:
* March quarter consol net profit after tax 2.48 billion rupees
India's National Stock Exchange (NSE) named Vikram Limaye, the CEO of infrastructure lender IDFC Ltd, as its new chief executive as the country's largest bourse gears up for a much-awaited initial public offering this year.
India's National Stock Exchange named Vikram Limaye, CEO of IDFC Ltd, as its new chief executive and managing director, the infrastructure financier said on Wednesday.
* Says NSE board approved appointment of Vikram Limaye, managing director & CEO of IDFC Limited as the managing director & CEO of exchange Source text: http://bit.ly/2lojVIO Further company coverage:
* Dec-quarter consol net profit after tax 1.01 billion rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.