52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Santhera Pharmaceuticals A Direct License Holder Of Vamorolone
Idorsia Selects Syneos Health As Commercialization Partner To Launch Daridorexant In US
Idorsia H1 Non-GAAP Operating Expenses At CHF 193 Mln
Idorsia Ltd is a Switzerland-based biopharmaceutical company, which specializes in the discovery and development of small molecules, to meet significant unmet medical needs. The Company will have a diverse clinical development pipeline comprising several compounds being investigated in multiple therapeutic areas, including central nervous system disorders, cardiovascular disorders, immunological disorders and orphan diseases. The Company's development compounds target a number of different diseases such as: Resistant Hypertension, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Chronic insomnia and Fabry disease, among others.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Delegate of the Board, Member of the Executive Board
Andre C. Muller
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Board
Executive Vice President, Chief Scientific Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Johnson & Johnson's <JNJ.N> Cilag Holding will offer up to approximately 11.8 million existing ordinary shares in Idorsia Ltd <IDIA.S> in an accelerated bookbuilding to commence on Wednesday, the transaction's bookrunner said.
* PROPOSED OFFERING OF UP TO APPROXIMATELY 11.8 MILLION EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES IN IDORSIA LTD
* ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS IN SECOND PHASE 3 STUDY OF DARIDOREXANT
Idorsia has raised 330 million Swiss francs ($340.31 million) from a share offering, the Swiss drugmaker said on Wednesday, as it bolsters its coffers for the planned launch of an insomnia drug and for research and development.
* IDORSIA SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES THE OFFERING OF NEW SHARES THEREBY SECURING FUNDING FOR THE COMPANY’S GROWTH PLAN
* IDORSIA LAUNCHES AN OFFERING OF NEW SHARES TO FUND THE COMPANY’S GROWTH PLAN
* NEUROCRINE BIOSCIENCES EXERCISES OPTION TO LICENSE IDORSIA'S NOVEL TREATMENT FOR RARE PEDIATRIC EPILEPSY
* NEUROCRINE BIOSCIENCES INC - EXERCISES OPTION TO LICENSE IDORSIA'S NOVEL TREATMENT FOR RARE PEDIATRIC EPILEPSY
* US GAAP Q1 DILUTED EPS LOSS 0.91 CHF VERSUS 0.81 CHF LOSS YEAR AGO
Swiss drugmaker Idorsia Ltd's experimental insomnia drug daridorexant produced positive results in a late-stage clinical trial, the company said on Monday.
* IDORSIA ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS IN THE FIRST PHASE 3 STUDY OF DARIDOREXANT WITH IMPROVED OVERALL SLEEP AND DAYTIME PERFORMANCE OF PATIENTS WITH INSOMNIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* JANSSEN ANNOUNCES SUBMISSION OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO THE U.S. FDA FOR PONESIMOD FOR TREATMENT OF ADULTS WITH RELAPSING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
Swiss biotech group Idorsia on Friday lifted the lid off a 2019 deal for its investigational epilepsy medicine, revealing the pact that is potentially worth more than $400 million is with U.S.-based Neurocrine Biosciences.
* NEUROCRINE BIOSCIENCES AND IDORSIA AMEND OPTION AGREEMENT TO LICENSE NOVEL TREATMENT FOR RARE PEDIATRIC EPILEPSY
* IDORSIA AND MOCHIDA ENTER INTO A LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE SUPPLY, CO-DEVELOPMENT AND CO-MARKETING OF DARIDOREXANT IN JAPAN
Fledgling Swiss biotech Idorsia has suffered delays in recruiting patients for a key trial of its experimental lucerastat drug but that will not damage its commercial prospects, founder Jean-Paul Clozel told Reuters on Tuesday.
* US GAAP REVENUE OF CHF 20 MILLION IN FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2019 AS WELL AS 2018
* JANSSEN REPORTS POSITIVE TOP-LINE PHASE 3 RESULTS FOR PONESIMOD IN ADULTS WITH RELAPSING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
* UNCHANGED GUIDANCE FOR 2019: US GAAP OPERATING EXPENSES OF AROUND CHF 570 MILLION
Swiss biotech Idorsia said on Thursday that all four clinical trials of its late-stage drug hopefuls were "on track" as it confirmed expectations of spending 570 million Swiss francs ($564 million) in the current year on the projects.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.