52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Banca IFIS Q3 Net Profit Down At EUR 15.7 Mln
Banca IFIS Completes Acquisition And Gets Full Ownership Of FBS Unit
Elliott-owned Credito Fondiario still looking for M&A opportunities
Banca IFIS SpA is an Italy-based bank. The Bank is primarily engaged in the sector of trade receivables, non-performing loans and tax receivables. The Bank operates through five divisions: Banca IFIS, which is active in the supporting of trade receivables of small and medium sized enterprises operating in the Italian market; Banca IFIS International, which provides services to companies operating or based abroad; Banca IFIS Pharma, which supports trade receivables of local health services suppliers; Toscana Finanza, which is engaged in the activities of the business unit operating in the non-performing loans sector, and Fast Finance, which is mainly involved in the tax receivables sector. In addition, the Bank provides invetment banking services through GE Capital Interbanca SpA. It is active in Italy and abroad, including Poland, Romania, Hungary and India, among others. It operates through Interbanca Group and Cap.Ital.Fin.
Consumer Financial Services
Via Terraglio 63, Mestre
Sebastien Egon Fuerstenberg
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
Ernesto Furstenberg Fassio
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Italy's biggest bank UniCredit <CRDI.MI> said on Wednesday it had sold a soured loan portfolio with a nominal value of 537 million euros ($625 million) to Banca IFIS <IF.MI>.
Italy's Banca IFIS has agreed to buy rival FBS as it expands its collection business beyond a traditional focus on unsecured loans to include corporate and property-backed debt.
* TOGETHER WITH CERBERUS FOR FINANCING TRANSACTION OF NPL PORTFOLIO
* FY NET BANKING INCOME 519.6 MILLION EUROS, UP 59.4 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR
* SIGNS BINDING AGREEMENTS TO BUY CONTROLLING STAKE IN CREDIFARMA
* NEW RETAIL AND CORPORATE NPL PURCHASES FOR OVER 197 MILLION EURO
* CONFIRMS FORECAST OF 5 BILLION EURO TOTAL PURCHASES THIS YEAR
* SIGN BINDING OFFER FOR ACQUISITION OF CONTROL OF CAP.ITAL.FIN S.P.A.
* has reached an agreement to sell the remainder of four consumer non-performing loan portfolios for a total nominal value of about 152 million euros
* 9-MONTH NET BANKING INCOME EUR 371.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 237.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY THAT IT HAS SIGNED THE DEED OF MERGER BY INCORPORATION OF INTERBANCA SPA INTO BANCA IFIS SPA, EFFECTIVE OCT. 23
* BANCA IFIS MANDATED NOMURA, UBS AND UNICREDIT AS IT ASSESSES LAUNCHING TIER 2 BOND IN EURO, 10 YEARS, CALLABLE AFTER 5 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CONCLUDES ITS FIRST SENIOR FINANCING TRANSACTION IN NPL SECTOR
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, September 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Banca IFIS S.p.A. (IFIS) a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BB+' with a Stable Outlook and a Viability Rating (VR) of 'bb+'. A full list of...
* Q2 NET PROFIT EUR 71.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 17.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
* APPROVES ESTABLISHMENT OF 5 BILLION EURO EMTN PROGRAMME Source text: http://reut.rs/2vnn8O2 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS THE FINAL PRICE FOR THE ACQUISITION OF INTERBANCA GROUP, COMPLETED IN NOV 2016, IS 109.4 MLN EUROS, BASED ON A PRICE ADJUSTMENT MECHANISM
* BOARD APPROVES INCORPORATION INTO BANCA IFIS OF IFIS FACTORING S.R.L. AND INTERBANCA S.P.A. Source text: http://reut.rs/2v2sWeG Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* HAS DEFINED DETAILS FOR SALE OF TWO NON-PERFORMING LOANS FOR TOTAL NOMINAL VALUE OF ABOUT 250 MILLION EURO, CORRESPONDING TO ABOUT 27,000 POSITIONS Source text: http://tmsnrt.rs/2ugym66 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Bought two non-performing loan portfolios for overall nominal value of about 338 million euros from Findomestic Banca and Banca Sella's Consel unit
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.