52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Intact Financial Corp Announces $401 Million Subscription Receipt Offering
Intact Financial Corp To Acquire The Guarantee Company Of North America And Frank Cowan Company Ltd
Intact Financial Corp To Acquire On Side Restoration
Intact Financial Corporation is a holding company, which provides property and casualty (P&C) insurance. The Company operates through P&C insurance operations segment. It offers a range of car, home and business insurance products, including personal auto, personal property, commercial P&C and commercial auto. It offers various levels of coverage to customers for their liability, personal injury and damage to their vehicles through personal auto. Its coverage is also available for motor homes, recreational vehicles and others. Under personal property, it covers individuals for fire, theft and other damages to both their residences and its contents, as well as personal liability coverage. Under commercial P&C, it offers coverage to a group of small and medium-sized businesses, including commercial landlords, manufacturers, transportation businesses, agriculture businesses and service providers. Under commercial auto, it provides the same type of coverage as personal auto category.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
1500-700 University Ave
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Mark A. Tullis
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
President - Canadian Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canadian property and casualty insurer Intact Financial Corp said on Thursday it agreed to buy The Guarantee Co of North America and Frank Cowan Co for C$1 billion ($750.6 million) in cash from Princeton Holdings Ltd.
Canadian property and casualty insurer Intact Financial Corp said on Thursday it agreed to buy insurers The Guarantee Co of North America and Frank Cowan Co for C$1 billion ($750.6 million) in cash from Princeton Holdings Ltd.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW C$0.86 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* INTACT FINANCIAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 IMPACT FROM SEVERE WINTER WEATHER
* INTACT FINANCIAL CORPORATION REPORTS Q4-2017 AND 2017 ANNUAL RESULTS
* Q3 earnings per share view c$1.58 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings commented today that the 'BBB+' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating of White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (White Mountains) remains on Rating Watch Evolving following the...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the ratings of OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. (OneBeacon), including the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'A' from 'BBB+', and the Insurer Financial...
* All regulatory approvals obtained for Intact Financial Corporation's acquisition of OneBeacon
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of Intact Financial Corporation's (Toronto: IFC) (Intact) insurance subsidiaries at 'AA-' (Very Strong). Fitch has...
* Q2 earnings per share view C$1.34 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Intact Financial Corporation signs 5-year renewal agreement with Uniban Canada
* Intact Financial Corp - estimated catastrophe losses, net of reinsurance, for Q2 of 2017 of approximately $105 million on a pre-tax basis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intact financial corporation announces $425 million medium term note offering
* OneBeacon - to be acquired by intact financial corporation for $1.7 billion; deal for $18.10 per share
* Intact Financial Corporation to acquire US specialty insurer OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd for US $1.7 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view C$1.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Intact Financial Corp <IFC.TO>, Canada's largest property and casualty insurer, said it would buy U.S.-based specialty insurer OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd <OB.N> for $1.7 billion, creating a specialty insurer focused on small- and mid-sized businesses.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, May 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Intact Financial Corporation's (Toronto: IFC) (Intact) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and senior unsecured debt at 'A-'. Fitch has also affirmed the Insurer...
* Onebeacon to be acquired by Intact Financial Corporation for $1.7 billion
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.