52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
IGas Energy Says Cuth Mcdowell Will Assume Role Of Interim Non-Executive Chairman
IGas Energy H1 Revenue 21.2 Million Stg
IGas Energy Says Net Production Averaged 2,360 Boepd In H1
IGas Energy plc is a United Kingdom-based company engaged in producing oil and gas onshore. The Company is engaged in exploring for, appraising, developing and producing oil and gas. The Company operates through two segments: UK/Europe and Rest of the World. It is an onshore hydrocarbon producer, delivering natural gas and crude oil to the energy market. The Company develops and produces gas and oil resources and reserves at onshore locations in the North West of England, the East Midlands, the Weald Basin in Southern England and the northern coastal area of the Inner Moray Firth in Scotland. It produces approximately 2,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day from over 100 sites across the country. The Company's subsidiaries include Dart Energy Limited, Island Gas Limited, Island Gas Operations Limited, IGas Energy (Caithness) Limited, IGas Exploration UK Limited, Star Energy Group Limited, Star Energy Limited, Star Energy Weald Basin Limited and Star Energy Oil and Gas Limited.
Oil & Gas Operations
Interpark House, 7 Down Street
Interim Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Stephen D. Bowler
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
John M. Blaymires
Chief Operating Officer
Hans Fredrik Overaasen Arstad
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Oil and gas exploration company IGas Energy <IGAS.L> said on Thursday it plans to drill up to two new exploratory oil wells in the Weald Basin in southern England.
* All resolutions passed at general meeting and bondholder meetings
* Confirms that aggregate face value of secured bonds offered in voluntary equity exchange was $28,918,390
* Proposed to raise about $55 million from subscription by new investor Kerogen, share placing with institutional investors, subscription by certain of directors
* Well progressed discussions with a strategic investor in respect of its capital restructuring options
Britain's largest shale gas developer IGas Energy Plc said it would continue discussing options with key stakeholders on capital restructuring, pushing its shares down 4 percent on Monday.
* As it seeks a capital structure appropriate for business in current operating environment it continues to discuss a range of options with a number of key stakeholders.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.