52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Illumina Reports Q4 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $1.70
Illumina And Roche Partner To Broaden Patient Access To Genomic Testing
Archerdx Announces Non-Exclusive, Multi-Year Partnership With Illumina
Illumina, Inc. (Illumina) is a provider of sequencing- and array-based solutions for genetic analysis. The Company operates through two segments: Core Illumina and the consolidated variable interest entities (VIEs), which include the activities of GRAIL, Inc. (GRAIL) and Helix Holdings I, LLC (Helix). Core Illumina consists of its core operations. Core Illumina's products and services serve customers in the research, clinical and applied markets, and enable the adoption of a range of genomic solutions. The Company's portfolio of integrated systems, consumables and analysis tools addresses the range of genomic complexity, price points, and throughput, enabling customers to select the solution for their research or clinical challenge. The Company provides reproductive-health solutions, including noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT), preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis, and neonatal and genetic health testing.
5200 Illumina Way
Jay T. Flatley
Executive Chairman of the Board
Francis A. deSouza
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Sam A. Samad
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President
Charles E. Dadswell
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ILLUMINA FILES ADDITIONAL PATENT INFRINGEMENT SUIT AGAINST BGI IN THE U.S.
* DR. SCOTT GOTTLIEB, FORMER US FDA COMMISSIONER, JOINS ILLUMINA’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* ILLUMINA AND ROCHE PARTNER TO BROADEN PATIENT ACCESS TO GENOMIC TESTING
Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> on Thursday agreed to terminate the $1.2 billion (913.4 million pounds) deal to buy smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc <PACB.O>, weeks after the U.S. competition watchdog filed a complaint to block the purchase.
The Federal Trade Commission has filed a complaint aimed at stopping Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> from purchasing Pacific Biosciences of California <PACB.O>, the agency said on Tuesday.
The Federal Trade Commission has filed a complaint aimed at stopping Illumina Inc from purchasing Pacific Biosciences of California, the agency said on Tuesday.
* ILLUMINA FILES PATENT INFRINGEMENT SUITS RELATED TO BGI IN SWITZERLAND, TURKEY AND THE US
Britain's competition watchdog said on Thursday it would launch an in-depth investigation into the planned $1.2 billion merger between gene sequencing company Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> and smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc <PACB.O>.
Britain's competition watchdog said on Tuesday the planned $1.2 billion merger between gene sequencing company Illumina Inc and smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc may be a threat to competition in the country.
Britain's competition watchdog said on Tuesday the planned $1.2 billion (£958 million) merger between gene sequencing company Illumina Inc and smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc may result in lessening of competition in the UK.
Gene sequencing company Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> said http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20181101:nBw18KCRQa on Thursday it plans to buy smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc <PACB.O> in an all-cash deal valued...
Gene sequencing company Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> said http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20181101:nBw18KCRQa on Thursday it plans to buy Pacific Biosciences of California Inc <PACB.O> in an all-cash deal valued at $1.2 billion...
* ILLUMINA ACQUIRES EDICO GENOME TO ACCELERATE GENOMIC DATA ANALYSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CAREDX INC - ON MAY 4, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO A LICENSE AND COMMERCIALIZATION AGREEMENT WITH ILLUMINA, INC - SEC FILING
* ILLUMINA REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2018
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB AND ILLUMINA ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC COLLABORATION TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE COMPANION DIAGNOSTICS FOR BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB’S ONCOLOGY IMMUNOTHERAPIES
Drug developer Loxo Oncology said on Tuesday it is partnering with genetic testing company Illumina Inc on a diagnostic tool that will work with Loxo's larotrectinib and another one of its experimental cancer drugs, across tumor types.
Loxo Oncology <LOXO.O> is partnering with genetic testing company Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> to use Illumina's diagnostic tool alongside larotrectinib, the drug developer's potential blockbuster drug, the companies said on Tuesday.
* LOXO ONCOLOGY AND ILLUMINA TO PARTNER ON DEVELOPING NEXT-GENERATION SEQUENCING-BASED PAN-CANCER COMPANION DIAGNOSTICS
* ILLUMINA SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO FRANCIS DESOUZA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.8 MLN VS $8.4 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2H17H6F] Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.