52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Illumina To Acquire Grail In $8 Billion Cash And Stock Deal
Sequencing Firm Illumina To Pay $7.1 Bln For Liquid-Biopsy Firm Grail - WSJ
Illumina Is In Talks To Acquire Cancer-Detection Startup Grail- Bloomberg Reporter Tweet
Illumina, Inc. (Illumina) is a provider of sequencing- and array-based solutions for genetic analysis. The Company operates through two segments: Core Illumina and the consolidated variable interest entities (VIEs), which include the activities of GRAIL, Inc. (GRAIL) and Helix Holdings I, LLC (Helix). Core Illumina consists of its core operations. Core Illumina's products and services serve customers in the research, clinical and applied markets, and enable the adoption of a range of genomic solutions. The Company's portfolio of integrated systems, consumables and analysis tools addresses the range of genomic complexity, price points, and throughput, enabling customers to select the solution for their research or clinical challenge. The Company provides reproductive-health solutions, including noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT), preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis, and neonatal and genetic health testing.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
5200 Illumina Way
SAN DIEGO, CA
Jay T. Flatley
Executive Chairman of the Board
Francis A. deSouza
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Sam A. Samad
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Charles E Dadswell
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Phillip G. Febbo
Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> said on Monday it would buy cancer screening startup Grail Inc in a cash-and-stock deal worth $8 billion (£6.23 billion), buying out investors including Jeff Bezos and snatching back a business it spun out four years ago.
Gene sequencing company Illumina Inc will pay $7.1 billion in cash and stock to buy cancer test startup Grail Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Gene sequencing company Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> is in late talks to buy cancer testing startup Grail Inc, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ILLUMINA ACQUIRES BLUEBEE TO ACCELERATE PROCESSING, ANALYSIS AND SHARING OF NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING DATA AT SCALE
* ILLUMINA INC. ANNOUNCES THAT U.S. FEDERAL COURT ISSUES PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION AGAINST BGI COMPANIES
* YOURGENE HEALTH PLC - RECEIVED CE-IVD MARKING FOR ITS ILLUMINA-BASED IONA® TEST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ILLUMINA RECEIVES FIRST FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR A SEQUENCING-BASED COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC TEST
* GINKGO BIOWORKS - ANNOUNCING A $70MM INVESTMENT FROM ILLUMINA
* ILLUMINA INC - TERMS OF SETTLEMENT BENEFIT BOTH PARTIES, AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 2030.
* ILLUMINA REPORTS PRELIMINARY REVENUE FOR FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2020
* IDBYDNA - CO AND ILLUMINA PARTNER TO DELIVER NGS INFECTIOUS DISEASE SOLUTIONS
* ILLUMINA FILES ADDITIONAL PATENT INFRINGEMENT SUIT AGAINST BGI IN THE U.S.
* DR. SCOTT GOTTLIEB, FORMER US FDA COMMISSIONER, JOINS ILLUMINA’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* ILLUMINA AND ROCHE PARTNER TO BROADEN PATIENT ACCESS TO GENOMIC TESTING
Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> on Thursday agreed to terminate the $1.2 billion (913.4 million pounds) deal to buy smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc <PACB.O>, weeks after the U.S. competition watchdog filed a complaint to block the purchase.
The Federal Trade Commission has filed a complaint aimed at stopping Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> from purchasing Pacific Biosciences of California <PACB.O>, the agency said on Tuesday.
The Federal Trade Commission has filed a complaint aimed at stopping Illumina Inc from purchasing Pacific Biosciences of California, the agency said on Tuesday.
* ILLUMINA FILES PATENT INFRINGEMENT SUITS RELATED TO BGI IN SWITZERLAND, TURKEY AND THE US
Britain's competition watchdog said on Thursday it would launch an in-depth investigation into the planned $1.2 billion merger between gene sequencing company Illumina Inc <ILMN.O> and smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc <PACB.O>.
Britain's competition watchdog said on Tuesday the planned $1.2 billion merger between gene sequencing company Illumina Inc and smaller rival Pacific Biosciences of California Inc may be a threat to competition in the country.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.