52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Indiabulls Housing Finance Dec Qtr Consol Profit Falls
Indiabulls Housing Finance Redeems NCDs
Jasmine Capital Investments Raises Stake In Indiabulls Housing Finance By 2.12%
Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited is a housing finance company. The Company's primary business activities are to carry on business of investing and finance related activities (investing in various subsidiaries, financing of loans and credit activities) and fee income, which mainly consists of financial service related fee income from services, selling of insurance products as a licensed corporate agent, and other related ancillary services. Its geographic segment includes Within India. It is engaged in the business to provide finance and to undertake all lending and finance to person or persons, co-operative society, association of persons, body of individuals, companies, institutions, firms, builders, developers, contractors, tenants and others either at interest or without and/or with or without any security for construction, erection, building, repair, remodeling, development, improvement, purchase of houses, apartments, flats, bungalows, rooms, huts and townships, among others.
448-451,Udyog Vihar, Phase-V
Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
Mukesh Kumar Garg
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd (LVB) <LVLS.NS> said on Wednesday the central bank had not approved its merger with Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd <INBF.NS>, making it the latest bank to face struggles in an already troubled sector.
Indian lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd said on Wednesday the central bank has not approved its merger with Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd .
Indian stock indexes fell on Monday following a raft of negative news in the banking and real estate sectors, with shares in Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd falling 34%.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd on Thursday said a writ petition alleging financial misdeeds against the mortgage lender had been withdrawn, sending shares nearly 8% higher.
Shares in Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd fell for a third straight session on Wednesday, dropping up to 9.8% even as the mortgage lender asked the Supreme Court for an urgent hearing of a petition that alleged financial misdeeds.
Shares in Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd plummeted as much as 8.8% on Tuesday even as the mortgage lender and its top management moved to quash allegations of financial misconduct and money laundering within the company.
India's central bank said it has not yet approved a merger proposal of private-sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd and Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd .
Indian private-sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd will merge operations with housing finance firm Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd in a share-swap deal, the companies said in a filing https://www.nseindia.com/corporate/LAKSHVILAS_05042019172432_LrtoSE05042019_389.pdf on...
India's Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd said on Friday its board has approved a share swap acquisition by housing finance firm Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd .
* SAYS DECLARED INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 10 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE FOR FY18-19
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 33.49 BILLION RUPEES
* AUTHORISED CO TO ISSUE SECURED NCDS, UNSECURED NCDS IN NATURE OF SUBORDINATE DEBT FOR UP TO 250 BILLION RUPEES & 30 BILLION RUPEES RESPECTIVELY Source text: http://bit.ly/2G9fEDA Further company coverage:
* TO CONSIDER FUND RAISING BY WAY OF ISSUE OF SECURED AND/OR UNSECURED BONDS Source text - http://bit.ly/2mzqkT3 Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 30.67 billion rupees
* Gets shareholders' nod for increase in borrowing powers up to INR 1.45 trln
* Consensus forecast for June quarter consol net profit was 8.26 billion rupees
* Says Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd issued sale notice for company's property situated at Marol, Mumbai
* Says allotted secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures worth INR 2.25 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in March quarter last year was 6.76 billion rupees; consol total revenue was 26.47 billion rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.