52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
IndusInd Bank Appoints Arun Tiwari As Part-Time Chairman
Indusind Bank Exec Says Credit Card Delinquency In The Range Of 2.6% In Q3
Indusind Bank Dec Qtr Net Profit Up
IndusInd Bank Limited (the Bank) is engaged in banking and para-banking services. The Bank is involved in accepting deposits, such as savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposits, and banking solutions. The Bank is engaged in granting loans to various segments, such as industries and businesses, and retail loans; financing a range of vehicles or equipment to individuals, and priority sector lending. The Bank's segments include Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and Other Banking Operations. The Treasury segment includes investment portfolios, profit or loss on sale of investments, profit or loss on foreign exchange transactions, equities, income from derivatives and money market operations. The Corporate/Wholesale Banking segment includes lending to and deposits from corporate customers. The Retail Banking segment includes lending to and deposits from retail customers. The Bank operates approximately 1,000 branches. The Company has operations in India.
8th Floor, Tower 1, One Indbls Ctr
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,Elphinstn Rd(W)
Part-time Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Whole Time Director
S. V. Zaregaonkar
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Risk Officer
Haresh K. Gajwani
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
IndusInd Bank Ltd posted a 4.6 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Monday, helped by higher interest income.
IndusInd Bank Ltd reported a 24 percent jump in its first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, driven by higher interest income.
* MARCH QUARTER NIM AT 3.97 PERCENT AS AGAINST 4 PERCENT IN CORRESPONDING QUARTER OF PREVIOUS YEAR Further company coverage:
* SAYS DIVERGENCE IN NET NPA AS AT MARCH 31, 2017 WAS 10.01 BILLION RUPEES
IndusInd Bank Ltd posted a nearly 27 percent surge in its fourth-quarter net profit on Thursday, driven by higher interest income.
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 9.53 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 7.52 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS SANCTION OF TERM LOAN OF 500 MILLION RUPEES BY INDUSIND BANK WAS RATIFIED
* SAYS INDUSIND BANK AND RIPPLE TIE-UP FOR CROSS BORDER REMITTANCES Source text: http://bit.ly/2F5qzAx Further company coverage:
* CO HAS "NO DIRECT CREDIT EXPOSURES TO NIRAV MODI NOR ANY INDIRECT CREDIT EXPOSURES BASIS LOUS ISSUED BY PNB"
* SAYS GOT APPROVAL FROM RBI FOR RE-APPOINTMENT OF ROMESH SOBTI AS MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO Source text - http://bit.ly/2GeWdcl Further company coverage:
* KEEPS 1 YEAR MCLR AT 8.95 PERCENT Further company coverage:
IndusInd Bank Ltd: * SAYS QTRLY NIM 3.99 PERCENT Further company coverage:
IndusInd Bank Ltd said on Thursday third-quarter net profit rose nearly 25 percent, helped by higher interest income.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 9.36 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 7.51 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS CO, DYNAMICS INTRODUCES BATTERY-POWERED INTERACTIVE PAYMENT CARD Source text - http://bit.ly/2m7gE1R Further company coverage:
* SAYS INDUSIND BANK AVAILS $ 500 MILLION SYNDICATED TERM LOAN FACILITY FOR GENERAL BANKING PURPOSES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INDIA'S INDUSIND BANK SAYS COMPETITION WATCHDOG APPROVES BHARAT FINANCIAL INCLUSION BUY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Mumbai Newsroom: +91 22 6180 7067)
* IMPOSES 30 MILLION RUPEE PENALTY ON INDUSIND BANK FOR NON-COMPLIANCE ON IRAC NORMS, CONTRAVENTION OF REGULATORY RESTRICTIONS ON NFB FACILITIES Source text: http://bit.ly/2nTalD4 Further company coverage:
Indian private sector lenders Yes Bank Ltd and IndusInd Bank Ltd will join the BSE stock exchange's 30-member Sensex index, effective Dec. 18, the index provider said on Friday.
* Fortis Global Healthcare Infrastructure entered term loan facility agreement of USD equivalent of S$53 million with Indusind Bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.