52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Indivior Plc Says Co Streamlining Some Corporate Functions, Reducing Discretionary Spending
Indivior Says Howard Pien Notified Board Of His Resignation With Immediate Effect
Indivior HY Reported Operating Loss $165 Mln Vs Operating Profit $163 Mln
Indivior PLC (Indivior) is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of buprenorphine-based prescription drugs for the treatment of opioid dependence (the Indivior Business). Its treatment and pipeline focus is opioid use disorder, alcohol use disorder, overdose rescue and central nervous system (CNS) disorders/schizophrenia. Its products are Suboxone Film (buprenorphine and naloxone), Suboxone Tablet (buprenorphine and naloxone), and Subutex Tablet (buprenorphine). Its other products include RBP-6000 in ATRIGEL, RBP-7000 risperidone monthly depot, Arbaclofen placarbil for alcohol use disorder (AUD), Intranasal naloxone for treatment of opioid overdose and RBP-8000 cocaine esterase for cocaine intoxication. Its RBP-6000 buprenorphine monthly depot is developed for the treatment of opioid use disorder. Its RBP-7000 risperidone monthly depot is developed for treatment of schizophrenia.
Biotechnology & Drugs
103-105 Bath Road
Interim Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer
Chief Scientific Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indivior Plc <INDV.L> has agreed to pay $600 million and have a subsidiary plead guilty to a felony charge to resolve U.S. allegations that it engaged in an illegal scheme to boost prescriptions of its opioid addiction treatment Suboxone.
* INDIVIOR PLC - NOTES THAT SHAUN THAXTER, ITS FORMER CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Shaun Thaxter, the former chief executive of drugmaker Indivior Plc <INDV.L>, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a criminal charge arising out of a U.S. Justice Department investigation into the marketing of its opioid addiction treatment Suboxone.
Shaun Thaxter, the former chief executive of drugmaker Indivior Plc, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a criminal charge arising out of a U.S. Justice Department investigation into the marketing of its opioid addiction treatment Suboxone.
* INDIVIOR PLC - 24-MONTH OUTCOMES OF RECOVER STUDY PRESENTED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INDIVIOR PLC ANNOUNCES THAT CHAIR, HOWARD PIEN, IS TO TAKE A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FOR MEDICAL REASONS
* INDIVIOR RECEIVES APPROVAL FOR SUBUTEX® PROLONGED RELEASE SOLUTION FOR INJECTION, 100MG AND 300MG FOR SUBSTITUTION TREATMENT OF OPIOID DEPENDENCE IN SWEDEN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INDIVIOR PLC - AGM WILL NO LONGER BE HELD AT ORIGINAL VENUE AND MEETING WILL NOW BE HELD AT COMPANY'S REGISTERED OFFICE
* INDIVIOR - SAFETY PROFILE OF UP TO 12-MONTH SUBLOCADE TREATMENT CONSISTENT WITH TRANSMUCOSAL BUPRENORPHINE, WITH ANTICIPATED INJECTION-SITE REACTIONS EXCEPTION
British drugmaker Indivior PLC <INDV.L> withdrew its annual financial forecast on Wednesday, citing uncertainties due to the coronavirus pandemic.
British drugmaker Indivior PLC withdrew its annual financial forecast on Wednesday, citing uncertainties due to the coronavirus pandemic.
* INDIVIOR PLC - STATEMENT ON THE CORONAVIRUS AND GLOBAL SUPPLY OF MEDICINES
* GRAHAM HETHERINGTON WILL TAKE ON ROLE OF CHAIR OF AUDIT COMMITTEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INDIVIOR PLC QTRLY NET REVENUE $133 MILLION VERSUS $236 MILLION
Indivior Plc <INDV.L> reported a 19% slump in third-quarter revenue on Thursday as the British drugmaker's best-selling opioid addiction treatment lost more than half of its market share to cheaper generic rivals in the United States.
Indivior Plc reported a 19% fall in quarterly revenue on Thursday, as the embattled British drugmaker lost market share of its best-selling opioid addiction treatment Suboxone to cheaper rivals in the United States.
Indivior Plc on Tuesday raised its full-year forecasts as the embattled British drugmaker's best-selling opioid addiction drug Suboxone fared better than expected in the face of competition from copycats.
Indivior PLC on Tuesday raised its full-year revenue forecast, banking on the strength of its opioid-addiction treatment Suboxone.
Drugmaker Indivior Plc <INDV.L> reported a 14% rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, as its best-selling opioid addiction drug Suboxone lost market share to generic rivals at a slower pace than the company's previous modelling had expected.
A divided federal appeals court on Friday ruled against Indivior Plc in its bid to stop Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd and Alvogen from selling generic versions of its opioid addiction treatment Suboxone film that infringed its patents.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.