52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Indiabulls Real Estate To Divest Stake In Commercial,Leasing Business Assets
Indiabulls Real Estate Posts June-Qtr Consol Net Loss
Indiabulls Real Estate Proposes To Issue NCDs Worth Upto 6 Bln Rupees
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited is a holding company, which is engaged in the development of real estate projects and allied activities. The Company's operations include real estate project advisory, investment advisory, project marketing, maintenance of completed projects, engineering, industrial and technical consultancy, construction and development of real estate properties and other related and ancillary activities. Its segments include Within India and Outside India. Its residential projects include BLU Estate & Club, Sky Forest, Golf City, One Indiabulls Gurgaon, Centrum Park, Enigma, Greens Chennai, Sierra Vizag, Greens Panvel, Sky Suites and Vatika. Its commercial projects include One Indiabulls Vadodara, ONE09 Gurgaon, Indiabulls Finance Centre, One Indiabulls Centre and Megamall. Its Special Economic Zones projects include Indiabulls Neo City. Its ongoing projects are spread across India in various locations: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and in the prime location at London.
Real Estate Operations
448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Vishal Gaurishankar Damani
Joint Managing Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Blackstone Group <BX.N> is set to buy the remaining 50% stake in Indiabulls Real Estate's <INRL.NS> commercial properties for about 48 billion rupees ($688.8 million), the Economic Times (ET) reported on Monday.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 16.48 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 798.2 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* COMPLETES STAKE SALE IN UNITS SELENE ESTATE, AIRMID INFRASTRUCTURE
* DEAL TO DIVEST 50 PERCENT STAKE IN INDIABULLS PROPERTIES & INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE COMPANY PVT LTD CONCLUDED ON MARCH 28
* SEEKS MEMBERS' NOD FOR DIVESTMENT IN INDIABULLS PROPERTIES AND/OR INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE CO BY WHOLLY OWNED OVERSEAS UNITS
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 853.5 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS 585.3 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* Sept quarter consol net profit 1.08 billion rupees versus profit of 1.42 billion rupees last year
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, October 13 (Fitch) India-based property developer Indiabulls Real Estate Limited's (IBREL, B+/Stable) plan to acquire the 45% of Indiabulls Properties Investment Trust (IPIT) that it does not own...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, October 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed property developer Indiabulls Real Estate Limited's (IBREL) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B+'. The Outlook is Stable...
* June quarter consol net profit 1.53 billion rupees versus profit of 1.18 billion rupees last year
* Says bought entire 10.08% minority stake in Indiabulls Infraestate Ltd
* Says IBREL IBL Scheme Trust sold 33 million shares of company for 6.63 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in March quarter last year was 625.1 million rupees as per Ind-AS; consol total income was INR 7.35 billion Source text: (http://bit.ly/2oMrauO) Further company coverage:
* Proposes to issue secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures aggregating INR 1 billion Source text - (http://bit.ly/2mWMMqy) Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in Dec quarter last year was 678.8 million rupees as per Ind-AS; consol net sales was 7.07 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jdFeuB) Further company coverage:
* Says approves buy-back of equity shares of company worth up to 5.4 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2fagG8F Further company coverage:
* Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd says to consider, inter alia, the proposal of buy-back of equity shares of the company Source text: http://bit.ly/2fGNlzU Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in Sept quarter last year was 706.4 million rupees as per Ind-AS; consol net sales was 7.16 billion rupees Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, October 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of India-based property developer, Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL), and the rating on the...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.