52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Praesidium Investment Management - On December 12, Praesidium Delivered A Letter To Board Of Instructure
Instructure Enters Into A Definitive Agreement To Be Acquired By Thoma Bravo
Instructure Says CFO Steve Kaminsky To Retire From Company In 2020
Instructure, Inc. provides cloud-based learning management platform for academic institutions and companies across the world. The Company operates in the cloud-based learning management systems segment. The Company builds its learning management applications, Canvas for the education market and Bridge for the corporate market, to enable its customers to develop, deliver and manage face-to-face and online learning experiences. The Company develops software that students, teachers and employees use to help achieve their education and learning goals. Its applications develop academic and corporate learning by providing a platform for instructors and learners, enabling frequent and open interactions, streamlining workflow, and allowing the creation and sharing of content. The Company's platform runs on a cloud-based architecture that enables users to teach, learn and engage across a range of application environments, operating systems, devices and locations.
Software & Programming
6330 S 3000 E Ste 700
Joshua L. Coates
Executive Chairman of the Board
Daniel Tucker Goldsmith
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Steven B. Kaminsky
Chief Financial Officer
Matthew A. Kaminer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Praesidium Investment Management said on Thursday it will vote against Instructure Inc's <INST.N> plan to sell itself to private equity firm Thoma Bravo, becoming the second big investor to speak out against the proposed $2 billion deal.
Rivulet Capital, a large investor in Instructure Inc, on Thursday said it will resist the U.S. educational software company's plan to sell itself to private equity firm Thoma Bravo for $2 billion, calling the deal too cheap and too hurried.
Education software firm Instructure Inc <INST.N> said on Wednesday it would be bought by private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo in an all-cash deal for about $2 billion, giving into pressure from one of its shareholders pushing for a sale.
Education software firm Instructure Inc said on Wednesday it would be bought by private equity investment firm, Thoma Bravo in an all-cash deal of about $2 billion.
Hedge fund Sachem Head Capital Management has built a stake in Instructure Inc <INST.N> and plans to push the U.S. educational software company to explore alternatives, including selling itself, two people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* INSTRUCTURE APPOINTS SOFTWARE INDUSTRY VETERAN DAN GOLDSMITH AS PRESIDENT
* SEES FY 2018 REVENUE ABOUT $204.5 MILLION TO $209.5 MILLION
* INSTRUCTURE ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* INSTRUCTURE INC FILES FOR COMMON STOCK SHELF OFFERING OF UP TO $115.0 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2o1YDDU) Further company coverage:
* SAYS OFFERING 2.30 MILLION COMMON SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INSTRUCTURE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* INSTRUCTURE INC - ON NOV 22, CO ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT AND PLAN OF MERGER WITH PRAXIS MERGER SUB I INC
* INSTRUCTURE ACQUIRES VIDEO MICROLEARNING AND ASSESSMENT COMPANY PRACTICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Instructure Inc qtrly revenue $42.9 million versus $30.1 million
* Sees FY 2017 revenue about $152.9 million to $154.1 million
* Instructure reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.