52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Interparfums H1 Operating Profit Up At EUR 39.0 Million
Interparfums H1 Net Sales Up At EUR 238.4 Million
Interparfums Signs License Agreement With Kate Spade New York
Interparfums SA, also known as Interparfums, is a French-based company engaged in the design, manufacturing and marketing of fragrances. The Company designs, produces and distributes perfumes and cosmetics under such brands as Burberry, Boucheron, Burberry Beauty, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Montblanc, Nickel, Paul Smith, Repetto, S.T. Dupont and Van Cleef & Arpels, Karl Lagerfeld, among others. The Company is present in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, Singapore, the United States, among others. The Company operates through the subsidiaries, including Interparfums Suisse Sarl, Interparfums Deutschland GmbH, Interparfums Srl, Interparfums Ltd, Interparfums Luxury Brands and Interparfums Singapore. As of December 31, 2013 the Company’s shareholder was InterParfums Holding with 73,1% stake in the Company.
Personal & Household Prods.
4 rond-point des Champs-Elysees
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Director of Finance and Legal Affairs, Member of the Executive Committee, Director
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Director of International Affairs, Member of the Executive Committee, Director
Member of the Executive Committee, Director of Supply Chain & Operations
Vice President of Human Resources, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French perfumes maker Interparfums <IPAR.PA> reported on Wednesday consolidated second-quarter sales of 111.8 million euros ( £100.6 million ), up 11.7% at constant exchange rates, driven by performances of Montblanc and Coach fragrances.
French perfumes maker Interparfums raised its full-year revenue guidance on Monday following a strong start to the year.
French perfumes maker Interparfums reported on Monday its full-year revenue increased by 8 percent to 455 million euros ($516.88 million), driven by performance of its flagship brands, with Coach leading the way.
* SAYS TO APPEAL DECISION OF COURT OF JUSTICE OF PARIS (CONSEIL DE PRUD’HOMMES DE PARIS) ABOUT "MORAL HARASSMENT" CASE Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 TOTAL NET SALES EUR 121.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 112.4 MILLION YEAR AGO
* FY NET SALES EUR 422.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 365.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* INTER PARFUMS AND GUESS SIGN AN EXCLUSIVE FRAGRANCE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* Q4 REVENUE EUR 98.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 92.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
French perfumes maker Interparfums on Wednesday raised its 2017 revenue guidance for the second time after a strong end to the year and better-than-expected sales of men's fragrance Coach.
France's Interparfums raised on Wednesday its 2017 revenue guidance after a strong end to the year and a better-than-expected response to its men's fragrance Coach.
* 2017 SALES, TO BE PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 30, 2018, NOW EXPECTED TO REACH €415-€420M, UP MORE THAN 13% FROM 2016; Source text : http://bit.ly/2qMgmTs Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* JIMMY CHOO AND INTERPARFUMS EXTEND PARTNERSHIP TO 2031 Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2BI10Rt Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* 2017 ANNUAL REVENUE EXPECTED TO REACH BETWEEN EUR 400 MILLION AND EUR 405 MILLION
* Q3 SALES EUR 114.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 110.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
France's Interparfums' first-half operating profit jumped 53 percent as higher marketing and advertising costs were outweighed by profit from in-house brands, its deal with luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo and an improved profit margin.
France's Interparfums on Thursday reported a 53 percent increase in first-half operating profit, despite a sharp rise in marketing and advertising expenses.
* H1 NET INCOME GROUP SHARE EUR 21.7 MILLION VERSUS EUR 13.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Q2 SALES EUR 96.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 78.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
France's Interparfums <IPAR.PA> said on Tuesday that it had a 'Non Disclosure Agreement' with luxury shoe retailer Jimmy Choo <CHOO.L> and was therefore not able to discuss media reports that it was among potential bidders for the company.
* Q1 revenue EUR 112.4 million ($122.1 million) versus EUR 83.7 million year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.