52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Interparfums Expects H1 Operating Margin Of Around 5%
Interparfums Sees H1 Sales Between 135 And 140 Million Euros
Interparfums Acquires 25% Of www.origines-parfums.fr
Interparfums SA, also known as Interparfums, is a French-based company engaged in the design, manufacturing and marketing of fragrances. The Company designs, produces and distributes perfumes and cosmetics under such brands as Burberry, Boucheron, Burberry Beauty, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Montblanc, Nickel, Paul Smith, Repetto, S.T. Dupont and Van Cleef & Arpels, Karl Lagerfeld, among others. The Company is present in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, Singapore, the United States, among others. The Company operates through the subsidiaries, including Interparfums Suisse Sarl, Interparfums Deutschland GmbH, Interparfums Srl, Interparfums Ltd, Interparfums Luxury Brands and Interparfums Singapore. As of December 31, 2013 the Company’s shareholder was InterParfums Holding with 73,1% stake in the Company.
Personal & Household Prods.
4 rond-point des Champs-Elysees
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Director of Finance and Legal Affairs, Member of the Executive Committee, Director
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Director of International Affairs, Member of the Executive Committee, Director
Member of the Executive Committee, Director of Supply Chain & Operations
Vice President of Human Resources, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AS EXPECTED IN APRIL, NET CASH POSITION HAS REMAINED AT HIGH LEVEL OVER LAST FEW MONTHS AT AROUND EUR 170 MILLION
Italy's Moncler <MONC.MI> said on Thursday it had signed an agreement with France's Interparfums <IPAR.PA> to start selling perfumes, as it seeks to diversify its brand and lessen the deep impact of the coronvirus crisis on the luxury goods sector.
* SEVERAL ADVERTISING INVESTMENT PROGRAMS AS WELL AS MAJOR LAUNCHES THAT WERE PLANNED HAVE BEEN POSTPONED TO BEGINNING 2021
French perfume maker Interparfums on Tuesday warned of a 10% year-on-year drop in its first-quarter sales, citing an expected disruption to its distribution due to the coronavirus outbreak.
French perfume maker Interparfums warned on Tuesday it expects first-quarter sales to drop 10% year-on-year, citing the coronavirus outbreak in China and a significant base effect as reasons.
French perfume maker Interparfums <IPAR.PA> on Thursday forecast 2020 revenue at a lower-than-expected 500 million euros (428.40 million pounds) blaming geopolitical and economic uncertainties.
French perfume maker Interparfums said on Thursday it expects revenue growth to slow in 2020, blaming geopolitical and economic uncertainties.
French perfumes maker Interparfums <IPAR.PA> reported on Wednesday consolidated second-quarter sales of 111.8 million euros ( £100.6 million ), up 11.7% at constant exchange rates, driven by performances of Montblanc and Coach fragrances.
French perfumes maker Interparfums raised its full-year revenue guidance on Monday following a strong start to the year.
French perfumes maker Interparfums reported on Monday its full-year revenue increased by 8 percent to 455 million euros ($516.88 million), driven by performance of its flagship brands, with Coach leading the way.
* SAYS TO APPEAL DECISION OF COURT OF JUSTICE OF PARIS (CONSEIL DE PRUD’HOMMES DE PARIS) ABOUT "MORAL HARASSMENT" CASE Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 TOTAL NET SALES EUR 121.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 112.4 MILLION YEAR AGO
* FY NET SALES EUR 422.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 365.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* INTER PARFUMS AND GUESS SIGN AN EXCLUSIVE FRAGRANCE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* Q4 REVENUE EUR 98.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 92.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
French perfumes maker Interparfums on Wednesday raised its 2017 revenue guidance for the second time after a strong end to the year and better-than-expected sales of men's fragrance Coach.
France's Interparfums raised on Wednesday its 2017 revenue guidance after a strong end to the year and a better-than-expected response to its men's fragrance Coach.
* 2017 SALES, TO BE PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 30, 2018, NOW EXPECTED TO REACH €415-€420M, UP MORE THAN 13% FROM 2016; Source text : http://bit.ly/2qMgmTs Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* JIMMY CHOO AND INTERPARFUMS EXTEND PARTNERSHIP TO 2031 Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2BI10Rt Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* 2017 ANNUAL REVENUE EXPECTED TO REACH BETWEEN EUR 400 MILLION AND EUR 405 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.