52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Invesco disappointed by Edinburgh trust decision to replace it as manager
Invesco Quarterly Earnings Per Share $0.70
Invesco Says Preliminary Average Total AUM For Quarter Through Sept. 30 Were $1,188.2 Bln
Invesco Ltd. (Invesco) is an independent investment management company. The Company provides a range of investment capabilities and outcomes, which are delivered through a set of investment vehicles, to help clients achieve their investment objectives. It has a presence in the retail and institutional markets within the investment management industry in North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific. Its Jemstep solution provides wealth management home offices and their advisors with a suite of technology solutions that are customizable and are integrated into existing systems. The solution offers advisors an open architecture platform that includes Invesco's fundamental and factor-based investment strategies. It offers retail products within various asset classes. It offers a suite of domestic and global strategies, including traditional and quantitative equities, fixed income and absolute return strategies.
1555 Peachtree St NE Ste 1800
Martin L. Flanagan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Philip A. Taylor
Vice Chairman of the Board
Loren M. Starr
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Director
Mark F. Giuliano
Chief Administrative Officer
Kevin M. Carome
General Counsel, Senior Managing Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* INVESCO SAYS DISAPPOINTED WITH EDINBURGH INVESTMENT TRUST'S DECISION TO FIRE MARK BARNETT AS TRUST'S MANAGER
Edinburgh Investment Trust has replaced Invesco's Mark Barnett as its investment manager, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
U.S. asset manager Invesco <IVZ.N> said on Friday it had appointed Martin Walker as co-head of UK equities alongside Mark Barnett, after a tough year marked by heavy outflows of client cash.
U.S. asset manager Invesco said three of its top Europe-based staff have left the company as part of a restructuring of the business.
Invesco fund manager Mark Barnett on Friday challenged a downgrade this week by fund rating firm Morningstar of his Invesco High Income UK and Income UK funds.
The former investment company of U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has been flourishing in China, even as he marshals billions of dollars' worth of punishing tariffs in America's deepening trade war.
Investment manager Invesco Ltd on Monday appointed Ali Zouiten and Derek Steeden to two newly created roles in its Invesco Investment Solutions team in London.
Grab has received an additional $300 million investment from asset manager Invesco Ltd <IVZ.N> as part of plans by Southeast Asia's biggest ride-hailing company to raise $6.5 billion in total capital this year.
* SHAREHOLDER MASSACHUSETTS MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY'S SHARES IN AKBANK DECREASE TO 0%(ZERO) FROM 5.2%
Invesco Ltd <IVZ.N> plans to buy MassMutual unit OppenheimerFunds, a Financial Times publication reported on Friday.
Invesco Ltd plans to buy OppenheimerFunds, a unit of MassMutual, a Financial Times publication reported on Friday.
Investment management firm Invesco Ltd on Thursday named Victoria Stanley as director of fund management for residential investment at its real estate business.
Investment management firm Invesco Ltd on Tuesday appointed two senior sales managers in the Nordics to boost its institutional and retail investment business in the region.
* PRELIMINARY MONTH-END AUM OF $972.8 BILLION, AN INCREASE OF 4.1 PCT MONTH OVER MONTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INVESCO REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO SUBSIDIARY IRISH LIFE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE STRATEGIC HOLDING IN LEADING INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY INVESCO LTD (IRELAND)
* INVESCO CANADA ANNOUNCES FILING OF PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS FOR INVESCO S&P 500 EQUAL WEIGHT INDEX ETF (EQL) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INVESCO LTD ANNOUNCES MARCH 31, 2018 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
* INVESCO EXPANDS ITS ABILITY TO MEET CLIENT NEEDS BY COMPLETING ITS ACQUISITION OF GUGGENHEIM INVESTMENTS' ETF BUSINESS
* INVESCO LTD SAYS CEO MARTIN FLANAGAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $14.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GdDlhF) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.