52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jack In The Box Q3 Non-GAAP Operating Earnings Per Share $1.07
Jack In The Box Prices $1.3 Bln Securitized Financing Facility
Jack In The Box Inc Announces Refinancing Transaction
Jack in the Box Inc. is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box restaurants. The Company segment is Jack in the Box. It has more then 2,200 restaurants in 21 states and Guam. Jack in the Box is a hamburger chain, which offers a selection of products, including classic burgers such as, Jumbo Jack burgers, and new product lines, such as Buttery Jack burgers, and its Brunchfast menu. It also offers tacos, regular and curly fries, specialty sandwiches, salads and real ice cream shakes, among others. It also allows its guests to customize meals, as well as order any product at any time of the day or night, including breakfast items. The Company's Jack in the Box QSRs also has the concept of drive-in restaurants. Its Jack in the Box restaurants have seating capacities, ranging from 20 to 100 people.
9330 Balboa Ave
Leonard A. Comma
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Lance F. Tucker
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Marcus D. Tom
Chief Operating Officer, Vice President
Phillip H. Rudolph
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Risk Officer and Corporate Secretary
Mark H. Blankenship
Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff, Strategy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Burger chain Jack in the Box Inc <JACK.O> said on Monday it is exploring options, including a sale, and has held talks with potential buyers, sending its shares up nearly 7 percent.
Burger chain Jack in the Box Inc said on Monday it is exploring strategic options, including a sale of the company, and has had talks with potential buyers.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
Jack in the Box Inc <JACK.O>, a U.S. hamburger restaurant chain with more than 2,000 restaurants, is exploring options that could include a sale of the company after divesting its Qdoba brand earlier this year, people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
Jack in the Box Inc, a U.S. hamburger restaurant chain with more than 2,000 restaurants, is exploring options that could include a sale of the company after divesting its Qdoba brand earlier this year, people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
Cloud storage provider Box Inc on Tuesday forecast current-quarter below analysts' estimates, clouding a strong second-quarter beat and sending its shares down nearly 4 percent in extended trading.
Box Inc reported a 20.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as the cloud storage provider added more customers.
* GRUBHUB PARTNERS WITH JACK IN THE BOX TO BRING FOOD DIRECTLY TO DINERS' HOMES
* JACK IN THE BOX INC REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FY 2018 EARNINGS; DECLARES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
* JANA PARTNERS LLC REPORTS 7.3 PERCENT STAKE IN JACK IN THE BOX INC AS OF FEB 5 - SEC FILING
Papa John's International Inc <PZZA.O> said on Tuesday Chief Financial Officer Lance Tucker would leave the pizza chain operator in March to take up the same position at restaurant chain operator Jack in the Box Inc <JACK.O>.
* LANCE F. TUCKER TO JOIN JACK IN THE BOX INC. AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* JACK IN THE BOX - IF QDOBA DEAL TERMINATED UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCES, QUIDDITCH ACQUISITION AGREED TO PAY TO CO A TERMINATION FEE OF $15.25 MILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kPOAPV) Further company coverage:
Restaurant chain operator Jack in the Box Inc <JACK.O> said it would sell its Qdoba Restaurant Corp unit to funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management LLC for about $305 million cash.
* JACK IN THE BOX INC. ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL QDOBA RESTAURANT CORPORATION
* Q4 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.73 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC <APO.N> is nearing a deal to buy Qdoba Mexican Eats from restaurant chain Jack in the Box Inc <JACK.O> for more than $300 million, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* Jack In The Box Inc reports third quarter fy 2017 earnings; updates guidance for fy 2017; declares quarterly cash dividend
* Jack In The Box Inc reports second quarter FY 2017 earnings; updates guidance for FY 2017; declares quarterly cash dividend
* Jerry Rebel plans to retire as company's chief financial officer in 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.