52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jazz Pharma Says CFO Matthew Young To Resign, Effective Oct 25, 2019
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC - QTRLY GAAP Diluted EPS Of $4.56 Adjusted Diluted EPS Of $4.05
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Buys Pan-RAF Inhibitor Program From Redx
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Public Limited Company is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on developing and commercializing products that address unmet medical needs. The Company has a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology. The Company's lead marketed products include Xyrem (sodium oxybate oral solution) for the treatment of both cataplexy and excessive daytime sleepiness in patients with narcolepsy; Erwinaze for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), and Defitelio (defibrotide) for the treatment of severe hepatic veno-occlusive disease (VOD). The Company also commercializes Prialt, an intrathecally administered infusion of ziconotide, approved by the FDA for the management of severe chronic pain in patients for whom intrathecal therapy is warranted, and who are intolerant of or refractory to other treatment, such as systemic analgesics, adjunctive therapies or intrathecal morphine.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Waterloo Exchange, Waterloo Road
Bruce C. Cozadd
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Daniel N. Swisher
President, Chief Operating Officer
Matthew P. Young
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Research and Development
Michael P. Miller
Executive Vice President - U.S. Commercial
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A U.S. appeals court on Friday ruled invalid patents owned by Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC covering its narcolepsy drug Xyrem, giving Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc a boost in its effort to launch a generic version of the medicine.
A U.S. appeals court on Friday ruled invalid patents owned by Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC covering its narcolepsy drug Xyrem, opening the door for Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc to launch a generic version of the medicine.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc said on Tuesday it had agreed to pay $57 million to resolve a U.S. probe into its financial support of charities that offer assistance to Medicare patients seeking help to cover out-of-pocket drug costs.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc on Tuesday said that it had agreed to pay $57 million to resolve a U.S. probe into its financial support of charities that offer assistance to Medicare patients seeking help to cover out-of-pocket drug costs.
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS SUBMITS SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR XYREM® (SODIUM OXYBATE) TO TREAT CATAPLEXY AND EXCESSIVE DAYTIME SLEEPINESS IN PEDIATRIC NARCOLEPSY PATIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SPARK THERAPEUTICS SAYS ENTERED INTO ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS IRELAND LIMITED - SEC FILING
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NDA FOR SOLRIAMFETOL (JZP-110) FOR EXCESSIVE SLEEPINESS ASSOCIATED WITH NARCOLEPSY OR OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT ENROLLED IN PHASE 2 CLINICAL TRIAL EVALUATING DEFIBROTIDE FOR THE PREVENTION OF ACUTE GRAFT-VERSUS-HOST DISEASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS SUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR SOLRIAMFETOL (JZP-110) FOR EXCESSIVE SLEEPINESS ASSOCIATED WITH NARCOLEPSY AND OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA
A Pennsylvania man pleaded guilty on Friday to charges that he traded on confidential, inside information that a former Celator Pharmaceuticals Inc employee supplied him, including that the company now owned by Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc <JAZZ.O> was planning to be acquired.
* JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DANIEL SWISHER AS PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Jazz pharmaceuticals announces third quarter 2017 financial results
* Jazz Pharmaceuticals submits Vyxeos™ Marketing Authorization Application to European Medicines Agency for treatment of certain types of high-risk acute myeloid leukemia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc - offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 1.50% exchangeable senior notes due 2024
* Jazz Pharmaceuticals announces offering of $500 million of exchangeable senior notes due 2024
* Jazz Pharmaceuticals announces second quarter 2017 financial results
* Jazz Pharmaceuticals announces FDA approval of Vyxeos™ (Daunorubicin and Cytarabine) liposome for injection for the treatment of adults with newly-diagnosed therapy-related acute myeloid leukemia (t-AML) or AML with myelodysplasia-related changes (AML-MRC)
* Jazz Pharmaceuticals and XL-protein GmbH enter into a license agreement on PASylation technology to develop long-acting asparaginase product candidates
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.