52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Lisbon ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jeronimo Martins Says Does Not Restate Guidance For 2020
Jeronimo Martins Q2 Net Profit Down At 71 Mln Euros YoY
Jeronimo Martins Q1 Net Profit Down 61 Mln Euros YoY
Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA is a Portugal-based company engaged in the food retail sector. The Company's activities are divided into three business segments: Portugal Retail, which comprises operation of Pingo Doce supermarkets; Portugal Cash & Carry, which includes the wholesale business unit Recheio, and Poland Retail, which operates a network of supermarkets under the Biedronka brand name. In addition, the Company is involved in the operation of drugstores under the Hebe banner and pharmacies under the Apteka Na Zdrowie brand name. The Company also manages a network of supermarkets under the Ara brand name in Colombia. The Company is a subsidiary of Sociedade Francisco Manuel Dos Santos BV.
Rua Actor Antonio Silva, No 7
Pedro Manuel de Castro Soares dos Santos
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Managing Committee
Carlos Miguel Martins Ferreira
Member of the Managing Committee, Head of Legal Affairs
Head of Commercial, Member of the Managing Committee
Member of the Managing Committee, Head of International Expansion and Strategy
Ana Luisa Abreu Coelho Virginia
Member of the Management Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Portugal's retailer Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA:
* SAID ON THURSDAY Q4 NET PROFIT 130 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 109 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON FRIDAY COMGEST GLOBAL INVESTORS SAS NOTIFIED JERONIMO MARTINS THAT IT NOW HOLDS 2.04% VOTING RIGHTS IN THE COMPANY
* SAID ON FRIDAY BLACKROCK,INC NOTIFIED JERONIMO MARTINS THAT IT NOW HOLDS 2.02% VOTING RIGHTS IN THE COMPANY
* SAID ON MONDAY JP MORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS NOTIFIED JERONIMO MARTINS THAT IT NOW HOLDS 2.01 PERCENT VOTING RIGHTS IN THE COMPANY
* SAYS BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT FRANCE SAS REACHES 2.004 PERCENT STAKE IN CO'S SHARE CAPITAL
* SAID ON FRIDAY AGGREGATE OF STANDARD LIFE ABERDEEN PLC REDUCED VOTING RIGHTS IN THE COMPANY TO 1.94 PERCENT FROM 3.68 PERCENT
* Q1 NET PROFIT 85 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 78 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins reported a lower-than-expected 9 percent increase in fourth-quarter net profit on Wednesday as it accelerated store openings in Colombia.
Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins reported on Wednesday a lower-than-expected fourth-quarter net profit of 100 million euros ($122 million), up 9 percent from a year earlier, while sales grew 12 percent.
* Q4 SALES IN 2017 UP 12 PERCENT TO 4.3 BILLION EUROS VERSUS YEAR AGO Source text: http://bit.ly/2qUvgXZ
Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins poster a slightly lower-than-expected third-quarter net profit of 112 million euros, down from 330 million euros a year ago when it was boosted by one-offs, but with sales growing at a stronger pace.
Colombian police have arrested the local director of operations for Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins on charges of corruption, the company said on Thursday, adding it had reported the executive to the authorities itself.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.