52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jardine Strategic Posts HY Profit Attributable Of $1,657 Mln
Jardine Strategic Says Unit Of Jardine Matheson Acquired 395,925 Shares Of Co
Jardine Strategic Says JMH Investments Acquired 125,000 Shares Of Co
Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited is a holding company with principal interests in Jardine Matheson, Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm, Mandarin Oriental, Jardine Cycle & Carriage and Astra International. The Company's segments include Jardine Matheson, Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm, Mandarin Oriental, Jardine Cycle & Carriage, and Astra. The Company has an interest in Zhongsheng Group, a motor dealership group in China. Jardine Matheson operates principally in Greater China and Southeast Asia. Hongkong Land is a property investment, management and development group. Dairy Farm operates under a range of brands, which include Food, Health and Beauty, Home Furnishings and Restaurants. Mandarin Oriental is a hotel investment and management company. Jardine Cycle & Carriage has an interest in Astra, an Indonesian conglomerate, as well as other motor interests in Southeast Asia. Astra is a provider of a range of automobile and motorcycle products.
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
Jardine House G P O Box 70
Benjamin William Keswick
Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Simon Lindley Keswick
Yiu Kai Pang
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Singapore falls after data shows exports slip in Aug * Vietnam up on last-minute buying in real estate stocks By Rashmi Ashok Sept 17 (Reuters) - Philippine stocks fell on Tuesday as soaring crude oil prices stoked fears that the oil importing nation's trade deficit could...
* Weak China data, oil rally weigh on SE Asia * Philippines reverses course to end higher * Malaysian markets closed for holiday By Anushka Trivedi Sept 16 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares slumped nearly 2% on Monday, dragged by tobacco stocks after the government announced...
* Axiata slumps to over four-month low * Philippines down after 4 sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 10 (Reuters) - Malaysian stocks fell on Tuesday, dragged by telecom giant Axiata after talks with Norway's Telenor to create a joint venture collapsed, while most...
* Singapore posts third straight gain * Investors expect another rate cut in Philippines * Thai hits near one-month closing high By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 5 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Thursday, with Philippines leading gains, as confirmation of...
* Singapore on track for a third straight gain * Philippines' August inflation below forecast * Thai index hits nearly one-month high By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 5 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Thursday after China confirmed it would hold high-level trade...
* Thai August inflation below Reuters estimate * Indonesia Aug inflation highest since Dec 2017 * Philippines snaps three sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 2 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday, with Singapore leading declines, after Washington...
* Donald Trump signalled a possible reconciliation with China * Philippines touches a nearly two-week low * Industrial stocks help Singapore index gain By Soumyajit Saha Aug 27 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks edged higher on Tuesday as Washington and Beijing struck...
* Bank Indonesia likely to keep rates on hold at 5.75% - poll * U.S. Fed Chair Jerome Powell's speech due late Friday * Philippine stocks drop 1.5% By Niyati Shetty Aug 22 (Reuters) - The Indonesian index retreated on Thursday as investors kept a cautious stance and waited...
* Indonesia down ahead of cenbank meeting on Thurs * Thailand gains on surprise rise in July exports * Philippine markets closed for a holiday By Niyati Shetty Aug 21 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Wednesday as investors anxiously awaited...
* Singapore down up to 0.6%, snaps 2 sessions of gains * Minutes of July Fed meet due later on Wednesday * Thai shares gain after July exports rise unexpectedly By Niyati Shetty Aug 21 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian markets fell on Wednesday, with Singapore leading declines...
* Malaysia posts lowest close in nearly four years * Thai shares dragged lower by financial and industrial stocks By Soumyajit Saha Aug 13 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on Tuesday, tracking global peers, with bellwether Singapore cutting its growth...
* Singapore down for sixth session in seven * Malaysia rebounds from prvs session's loss By Soumyajit Saha Aug 8 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares rose over 1% on Thursday, extending gains into the second session after dovish comments from a top central bank official boosted...
Astra International, Indonesia's largest automobile distributor, on Thursday launched a joint venture with Go-Jek to provide cars to the ride-hailing firm.
Indonesian automobile distributor Astra expects the country's overall car sales to reach between 1.05 to 1.1 million units for 2019, a slight drop from 2018, an executive said on Thursday.
* Singapore down after dismal June export data * Resources, utility stocks weigh on Malaysia By Soumyajit Saha July 17 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets struggled in a tight range on Wednesday after U.S. President Donald Trump indicated that a resolution to the tariff...
(In July 16 item, corrects day in paragraph 1 to Tuesday from Monday) * Philippine index falls 1.22% * Vietnam index gains 1% * Thailand closed for holiday By Niyati Shetty July 16 (Reuters) - Philippine shares fell from a 16-month peak on Tuesday as investors booked profits...
* Singapore rebounds from early losses to end steady * Indonesia gains dented by World Bank forecast cut - analyst * Thailand dragged by energy stocks as oil prices dip By Rashmi Ashok July 2 (Reuters) - The Philippine index led gains in the region on Tuesday, boosted by...
* U.S. Fed signals possible interest rate cuts in July * Indonesia and Philippine cenbanks stand pat on interest rates * Central banks say sufficient cause to ease in near future By Rashmi Ashok June 20 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets ended firmer on Thursday...
* Focus on U.S Fed, BOJ, BOE meetings this week * Philippines ends over 1% lower * Singapore falls, weak export data cements case for rate cut By Devika Syamnath June 17 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets settled lower on Monday as investors exercised caution ahead...
* All eyes on Fed, BOJ, BOE meetings this week * Investors await cues from China, HK given political tensions - analyst * Philippines weakens most, industrials weigh By Devika Syamnath June 17 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets trod water on Monday as market...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.