52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AXA Investment Managers Discloses 5.13% Stake In Just Group As Of Oct 31
Just Group Says At Expiration Deadline, £37.5 Mln Of Target Notes Had Been Validly Tendered Pursuant To Offer
Just Group Says Completed 125 Mln Stg Tier 2 Capital Issue
Just Group plc, formerly JRP Group plc, is a financial services company. Its segments are insurance, other segments and corporate activities. The insurance segment writes insurance products for the retirement market, which include guaranteed income for life solutions and defined benefit de-risking solutions, care plans, and drawdown contracts, and invests the premiums received from these contracts in corporate bonds, lifetime mortgage advances, and other financial investments. The other segments include regulated advice and intermediary services, and professional services to corporates. The corporate activities are involved in managing its liquidity, capital and investment activities. It offers a range of professional services ranging from consultancy and software development to outsourced customer service delivery and marketing services. It provides a range of products to individual customers, financial intermediaries, corporate clients and pension scheme trustees.
Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road
Christopher S. Gibson-Smith
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
David Louis Richardson
Group Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director UK Corporate Business, Executive Director
Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Simon O' Hara
Group Company Secretary
Senior Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British specialist pension provider Just Group Plc <JUSTJ.L> on Thursday appointed interim group chief executive officer David Richardson for the role, effective immediately.
** Specialist pension provider's shares down 7.9% at 59.7p; Stock at bottom of FTSE midcap
* SAYS RETIREMENT INCOME SALES FOR 9M18 WERE 44% HIGHER THAN FOR 9M17
Proposed rule changes for lifetime mortgages are already raising the price of retirement products for British pensioners and curbing mortgage lending to younger Britons, pensions provider Just Group's <JUSTJ.L> chief executive said on Thursday.
British pensions provider Just Group Plc posted an 85.1 percent jump in first-half adjusted operating profit on Thursday, but said it was delaying issuing a dividend due to the threat to its finances from proposed changes around lifetime mortgages.
* SAYS RETIREMENT SALES GROWTH FOR THE FIRST-HALF OF 2018 WAS 62 PERCENT COMPARED WITH A YEAR EARLIER, DRIVEN BY EXCEPTIONAL DEFINED BENEFIT DE-RISKING ("DB") SALES.
Private equity investor Permira said on Friday it had sold its entire stake in British specialist pensions provider Just Group <JUSTJ.L> for 143 pence a share.
Shares in specialist British pensions provider Just Group <JUSTJ.L> jumped 7 percent on Thursday after it posted a sharp rise in first-quarter sales helped by its company pension scheme business.
Specialist pensions provider Just Group posted a 43 percent rise in retirement income sales in the first quarter, helped by strong performance in company pension scheme business, it said on Thursday.
* RETIREMENT INCOME SALES FOR Q1 18 WERE 43% HIGHER COMPARED TO Q1 17
* CEO RODNEY COOK SEES UK 2018 BULK ANNUITY DEAL TOTAL AT "WELL OVER 12 BILLION POUNDS"
* CEO RODNEY COOK SEES UK 2018 BULK ANNUITY DEAL TOTAL AT "WELL OVER 20 BILLION POUNDS"
Annuity provider Just Group <JUSTJ.L> posted a record 35 percent rise in 2017 operating earnings to 221 million pounds, topping analysts forecast due to lower expenses and pricing discipline, it said on Thursday.
* JUST GROUP PLC - DEPUTY CHAIRMAN, TOM CROSS BROWN, WILL RETIRE AT NEXT AGM ON 17 MAY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MANDATED ABN AMRO, BARCLAYS, AND NATWEST MARKETS TO ARRANGE A SERIES OF CREDIT INVESTOR MEETINGS IN UK COMMENCING ON 29 JANUARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* PERMIRA ( "SELLER"), SELLER ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SOLD AN AGGREGATE OF 50 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN JUST GROUP ( PLACING SHARES") AT A PRICE OF 157 PENCE PER SHARE ( "PLACING"
* TOTAL RETIREMENT SALES FOR 9M 17 WERE 1% LOWER THAN PRO FORMA 2 NINE MONTH COMPARATIVE
* PERMIRA HAS ELECTED NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN JUST GROUP EQUITY PLACING TAKING PLACE VIA ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD
* BLOCK TRADE - JUST GROUP : BOOKRUNNER TO SELL C.93 MILLION SHARES IN JUST GROUP, WHICH REPRESENTS APPROXIMATELY 10% OF COMPANY'S ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
British annuity provider Just Group <JUSTJ.L> reported a 39 percent rise in first-half operating profit on Wednesday as new business profit more than doubled and cost savings helped drive margins higher.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.