52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KBC Updates Strategy, Non-Financial Targets
KBC Groep Now Eyes FY NII At About EUR 4.5 Bln
KBC: Koenraad Debackere To Become Chairman On Nov 1
KBC Groep NV is a Belgium-based holding company engaged in the banking, insurance and asset management sector. The Company’s activities are divided into the following divisions: Belgium, comprising retail and private banking and insurance, asset management and private banking in Belgium; Central & Eastern Europe and Russia, comprising retail bank insurance and merchant banking activities in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland, as well as bank-insurance, leasing, asset management and factoring in Bulgaria; Merchant Banking, consisting of corporate banking and market activities in Europe, and Shared Services and Operations providing support and products to other business units. Each of these units has its own management committee and oversees both the banking and the insurance activities. Its subsidiaries include Interlease EAD, United Bulgarian Bank AD Sofia and Telindus ISIT BV, among others.
Avenue du Port 2
President of the Executive Committee, Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Interim Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Christine Van Rijsseghem
Chief Risk Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Executive Director
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer of KBC Belgium Business Unit
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Ireland's central bank on Thursday fined KBC Bank Ireland 18.3 million euros ($21.3 million) for overcharging mortgage customers who should have been given the option of a cheaper "tracker" mortgage, the second bank to be fined over the issue.
* Q1 NON-LIFE INSURANCE (BEFORE REINSURANCE) EUR 185 MILLION VERSUS EUR 159 MILLION IN COMPANY-COMPILED POLL
* KBC GROUP UPDATE ON IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS CRISIS ON 1Q2020 RESULTS
* KBC PROVIDES MORE DETAILS ON THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS TO BE HELD ON 7 MAY 2020
* KBC GROUP WITHDRAWS FINAL DIVIDEND OVER 2019 PROFIT AND CANCELS PROPOSED SHARE BUY-BACK
* KBC GROUP: KBC REACTION TO MEASURES ANNOUNCED BY BELGIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Belgium's KBC <KBC.BR> will limit Iran-related transactions to only humanitarian trade after the U.S. decision to reimpose sanctions on Tehran, the financial group said, becoming the latest company to scale back activities.
Belgium's KBC will limit Iran-related transactions to only humanitarian trade after the U.S. decision to reimpose sanctions on Tehran, the financial group said, becoming the latest company to scale back activities.
* HAS DECIDED TO DISTRIBUTE GROSS DIVIDEND OF EUR 3 PER SHARE FOR 2017
* SUCCESSFULLY PLACES AN ADDITIONAL TIER-1 INSTRUMENT FOR 1 BILLION EUROS
* COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA) Source text: http://bit.ly/2DwK1Bk Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DAMIEN VAN RENTERGHEM, CEO OF KBC BRUSSELS, LEAVES KBC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REG-KBC GROUP: SOLID FOURTH-QUARTER RESULT OF 399 MILLION EUROS BRINGS FULL-YEAR PROFIT TO AN EXCELLENT 2.6 BILLION EUROS.
Belgian financial group KBC posted a net profit above expectations on Thursday, boosted by solid performances in the Czech Republic and its international business, while its Belgian home market was weaker.
* KBC ACQUIRES METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA)
* KBC HAS BEEN INFORMED BY EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK OF ITS NEW MINIMUM CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS
* KBC BANK IRELAND GIVES UPDATE REGARDING IMPACTED CUSTOMERS AND PROVISIONS IN TRACKER MORTGAGE EXAMINATION
* PERMANENT TSB SAYS HAS REDRESSED AND COMPENSATED ALL 1,980 CUSTOMERS WHO IT HAS IDENTIFIED AS IMPACTED BY THE TRACKER MORTGAGE ISSUE
* KBC GROUP NV - KBC TFI ACQUIRED BY PKO BANK POLSKI GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS/LONDON, December 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised KBC Bank's Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. KBC Groep NV's (KBC Group) Long-Term IDR...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.