52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KBC, CBC And EIB Launch Loan Facility Of EUR 300 Mln For Belgian Companies
NLB And KBC Sell Their Stakes In Life Insurer NLB Vita To Sava Re
Proximus Collaborates With KBC On Customer Solutions
KBC Groep NV is a Belgium-based holding company engaged in the banking, insurance and asset management sector. The Company’s activities are divided into the following divisions: Belgium, comprising retail and private banking and insurance, asset management and private banking in Belgium; Central & Eastern Europe and Russia, comprising retail bank insurance and merchant banking activities in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland, as well as bank-insurance, leasing, asset management and factoring in Bulgaria; Merchant Banking, consisting of corporate banking and market activities in Europe, and Shared Services and Operations providing support and products to other business units. Each of these units has its own management committee and oversees both the banking and the insurance activities. Its subsidiaries include Interlease EAD, United Bulgarian Bank AD Sofia and Telindus ISIT BV, among others.
Avenue du Port 2
President of the Executive Committee, Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Directors
Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Christine Van Rijsseghem
Chief Risk Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Belgium's KBC <KBC.BR> will limit Iran-related transactions to only humanitarian trade after the U.S. decision to reimpose sanctions on Tehran, the financial group said, becoming the latest company to scale back activities.
Belgium's KBC will limit Iran-related transactions to only humanitarian trade after the U.S. decision to reimpose sanctions on Tehran, the financial group said, becoming the latest company to scale back activities.
* HAS DECIDED TO DISTRIBUTE GROSS DIVIDEND OF EUR 3 PER SHARE FOR 2017
* SUCCESSFULLY PLACES AN ADDITIONAL TIER-1 INSTRUMENT FOR 1 BILLION EUROS
* COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA) Source text: http://bit.ly/2DwK1Bk Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DAMIEN VAN RENTERGHEM, CEO OF KBC BRUSSELS, LEAVES KBC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REG-KBC GROUP: SOLID FOURTH-QUARTER RESULT OF 399 MILLION EUROS BRINGS FULL-YEAR PROFIT TO AN EXCELLENT 2.6 BILLION EUROS.
Belgian financial group KBC posted a net profit above expectations on Thursday, boosted by solid performances in the Czech Republic and its international business, while its Belgian home market was weaker.
* KBC ACQUIRES METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA)
* KBC HAS BEEN INFORMED BY EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK OF ITS NEW MINIMUM CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS
* KBC BANK IRELAND GIVES UPDATE REGARDING IMPACTED CUSTOMERS AND PROVISIONS IN TRACKER MORTGAGE EXAMINATION
* PERMANENT TSB SAYS HAS REDRESSED AND COMPENSATED ALL 1,980 CUSTOMERS WHO IT HAS IDENTIFIED AS IMPACTED BY THE TRACKER MORTGAGE ISSUE
* KBC GROUP NV - KBC TFI ACQUIRED BY PKO BANK POLSKI GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS/LONDON, December 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised KBC Bank's Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. KBC Groep NV's (KBC Group) Long-Term IDR...
* NUMBER OF BUSINESS LINES WITHIN KBC SECURITIES TO BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER PARTS OF THE KBC GROUP
* KBC's Czech unit CSOB says 9M net profit up 13 percent y/y to CZK 13.5 billion($621.35 million), loan portfolio up 9 percent y/y
Belgian financial group KBC <KBC.BR> on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit in the third quarter, as it kept costs low and income from its insurance activities was higher because of the release of some provisions in Belgium.
* Q3 NET RESULT EUR 691 MILLION VERSUS EUR 648 MILLION IN REUTERS POLL
* REG-KBC GROUP: KBC ASSET MANAGEMENT SELLS POLISH ENTITY TO PKO BANK POLSKI GROUP
* REG-KBC GROUP: EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG RESULT OF 855 MILLION EUROS IN THE SECOND QUARTER
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.