52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kirkland Lake Gold Reports Record Earnings Per Share Of $0.84 In Third Quarter 2019
Kirkland Lake Gold Announces Production For Q3 Of 2019 Of 248,400 Ounces
Kirkland Lake Gold Acquires Shares Of Bonterra Resources Inc
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd, formerly Newmarket Gold Inc, is a Canada-based mid tier gold mining, development and exploration company. It has a diversified portfolio of assets located in the stable mining jurisdictions of Canada and Australia. The Company’s main gold mines are: the Macassa Mine located in northeastern Ontario and the Fosterville Gold Mine located in the State of Victoria, Australia. In addition, the Company owns the Holt Mine and the Taylor Mine, which are situated along the Porcupine-Destor Fault Zone, in northeastern Ontario, the Cosmo Gold Mine located in the Northern Territory, Australia and the Stawell Gold Mine located in the State of Victoria, Australia. The Company’s subsidiaries are: Crocodile Gold Inc and Franc-Or Resources Peru SA, among others.
Gold & Silver
200 Bay Street, Suite 3120
Jeffrey Scott Parr
Interim Chairman of the Board
Anthony P. Makuch
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David S. G. Soares
Chief Financial Officer
Alasdair James Federico
Executive Vice President - Corporate Affairs and CSR
Eric A. Kallio
Senior Vice President - Exploration
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ENTERS SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH ARTEMIS RESOURCES TO ACQUIRE 4 MILLION COMMON SHARES OF NOVO RESOURCES CORP.
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SHARES OF NOVO RESOURCES CORP.
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS SOLID EARNINGS AND CASH FLOW IN FIRST QUARTER 2018, ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS STRONG YEAR-OVER-YEAR Q1 PRODUCTION GROWTH
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS STRONG FULL-YEAR AND Q4 2017 EARNINGS AND CASH FLOW
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS STRONG GROWTH IN MINERAL RESERVES AND MINERAL RESOURCES
* VAN ECK ASSOCIATES CORPORATION REPORTS 11.75 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD LTD AS OF JAN. 3, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2Bg7R6T) Further company coverage:
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD TARGETS HIGHER PRODUCTION, IMPROVED UNIT COSTS IN 2018 GUIDANCE, ANNOUNCES NEW SHAFT PROJECT FOR MACASSA
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD LTD - CONSOLIDATED QUARTERLY PRODUCTION IN Q4 2017 TOTALING 166,579 OUNCES, A 9PCT INCREASE FROM Q4 2016
* Kirkland Lake Gold reports solid third quarter 2017 results, company improves full-year 2017 guidance, increases dividends
Canada's main stock index retreated on Thursday, with declines driven by energy companies that were squeezed by cooling oil prices, as well as a drop in shares of Kirkland Lake Gold.
Canada's main stock index opened lower on Thursday as energy stocks, under pressure from falling oil prices, and Kirkland Lake Gold, led the declines.
* Kirkland Lake Gold agreed to subscribe for up to 33.3 million shares in De Grey at a price of $0.15 per share to raise $5 million
* Novo Resources announces non-brokered private placement of up to $56 million with strategic investor
* Kirkland Lake Gold announces agreement for strategic investment in Novo Resources
* Kirkland Lake Gold announces agreement for strategic investment in Novo Resources Corp.
* Resolute Performance Fund reports a 7.8 pct passive stake in Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd as of August 16 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2g6AHhG)
* Kirkland Lake Gold to list common shares on new york stock exchange
* Eric Sprott says purchased 600,000 common shares of Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd
* Qtrly revenue $189.9 million versus $91.7 million (adds currency symbol)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.