52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kirkland Lake Gold Reports Q4 Adjusted Net Earnings Of $0.88 Per Share
Kirkland Lake Gold Announces Value Enhancement Program, Increases 2020 Production Guidance And Grows Mineral Reserves
Kirkland Lake Gold Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Detour Gold Acquisition
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd is a Canada-based gold mining, development and exploration company. It has a diversified portfolio of assets located in the stable mining jurisdictions of Canada and Australia. The Company’s main gold mines are: the Macassa Mine located in northeastern Ontario, Detour Lake mines in Northern Ontario and the Fosterville Gold Mine located in the State of Victoria, Australia. In addition, the Company owns the Holt Mine and the Taylor Mine, which are situated along the Porcupine-Destor Fault Zone, in northeastern Ontario, the Cosmo Gold Mine located in the Northern Territory, Australia and the Stawell Gold Mine located in the State of Victoria, Australia. The Company’s subsidiaries include Crocodile Gold Inc, Detour Gold Corporation and Franc-Or Resources Peru SA.
200 Bay Street, Suite 3120
Jeffrey Scott Parr
Interim Chairman of the Board
Anthony P. Makuch
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David S. G. Soares
Chief Financial Officer
Alasdair James Federico
Executive Vice President - Corporate Affairs and CSR
Eric A. Kallio
Senior Vice President - Exploration
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Surging gold prices propelled miners Newmont Corp and Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd to beat estimates for quarterly profit on Thursday as industry consolidation began to bear fruit for long-suffering shareholders.
Canadian miner Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd said on Thursday it would step up exploration at its newly acquired Detour mine in Ontario after doubling its dividend and beating analysts estimates for quarterly profit.
Toronto-listed miner Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd increased its full-year gold production guidance late on Wednesday, after it completed an all-stock deal to buy rival Detour Gold Corp in January.
Canadian miner Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd's <KL.TO> takeover offer of C$4.4 billion ($3.35 billion) for rival Detour Gold Corp <DGC.TO> won shareholders' support at both companies on Tuesday, a person familiar with the votings said.
Canadian miner Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd has clinched its C$4.4 billion takeover of smaller rival Detour Gold Corp by locking up support of more than two-thirds of Detour shareholders, a Globe and Mail reporter tweeted on Tuesday.
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd's <KL.TO> C$4.4 billion ($3.4 billion)all-stock offer to buy rival Detour Gold Corp <DGC.TO> has won backing from two influential proxy advisory firms on grounds the target's shareholders would reap benefits from a larger company, bolstering chances...
Shareholders of Canadian miner Detour Gold Corp should vote in favor of an all-stock takeover bid by rival Kirkland Lake Gold, proxy advisory firm Glass Lewis said.
Canadian miner Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd's shares fell as much as 16% in Toronto on Monday after investors reacted negatively to the hefty premium it agreed to pay to buy smaller rival Detour Gold Corp in an all-stock deal.
Canadian gold miner Kirkland Lake Gold said on Monday it would buy smaller rival Detour Gold for about C$4.89 billion ($3.68 billion).
* ENTERS SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH ARTEMIS RESOURCES TO ACQUIRE 4 MILLION COMMON SHARES OF NOVO RESOURCES CORP.
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SHARES OF NOVO RESOURCES CORP.
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS SOLID EARNINGS AND CASH FLOW IN FIRST QUARTER 2018, ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS STRONG YEAR-OVER-YEAR Q1 PRODUCTION GROWTH
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS STRONG FULL-YEAR AND Q4 2017 EARNINGS AND CASH FLOW
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD REPORTS STRONG GROWTH IN MINERAL RESERVES AND MINERAL RESOURCES
* VAN ECK ASSOCIATES CORPORATION REPORTS 11.75 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD LTD AS OF JAN. 3, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2Bg7R6T) Further company coverage:
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD TARGETS HIGHER PRODUCTION, IMPROVED UNIT COSTS IN 2018 GUIDANCE, ANNOUNCES NEW SHAFT PROJECT FOR MACASSA
* KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD LTD - CONSOLIDATED QUARTERLY PRODUCTION IN Q4 2017 TOTALING 166,579 OUNCES, A 9PCT INCREASE FROM Q4 2016
* Kirkland Lake Gold reports solid third quarter 2017 results, company improves full-year 2017 guidance, increases dividends
Canada's main stock index retreated on Thursday, with declines driven by energy companies that were squeezed by cooling oil prices, as well as a drop in shares of Kirkland Lake Gold.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.