52 Week Range
As of on the Oslo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kongsberg Gruppen Enters Into Collaboration With Environmental Foundation Zero
Kongsberg Initiates Share Buy-Back Program For Employees
Kongsber Gruppen Q4 Revenue Rises To NOK 8.16 Billion
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA is a Norway-based company engaged in the supply of technology systems and solutions to customers in the oil and gas industry, the merchant marine and the defense and aerospace industries. The Company’s operations are structured into three operating segments: the Kongsberg Maritime segment delivers products and systems for dynamic positioning, navigation and automation for commercial vessels and offshore installations, as well as products and systems for seabed surveys, surveillance, hydroacoustics, for fishing vessels and fisheries research; the Kongsberg Defense & Aerospace (KDA) segment is Norway's supplier of products and systems for command and control, weapon control systems and surveillance, remote weapon stations and missiles, and Other activities, which include Kongsberg Digital (KDI), offering maritime training simulators and digitization solutions for the energy sector, among others.
Eivind K. Reiten
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Gyrid Skalleberg Ingero
Group Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Hans Petter Blokkum
Group Executive Vice President Human Resources and Security
Group Executive Vice President Business Development and Strategy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CONTRACT TO DELIVER REMOTE WEAPONS STATIONS TO SWITZERLAND VALUED 230 MNOK
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Norway should invest about 2.5 billion Norwegian crowns ($306.26 million) in Kongsberg Gruppen's planned share issue, to help pay for the firm's acquisition of Rolls-Royce's Commercial Marine unit, the government proposed on Friday.
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS, a unit of Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, has been awarded a $498 million U.S. defense contract for production of the M153 Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station, the Pentagon said on Friday. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
* Norwegian shares traded down on Friday * Oslo's benchmark index fell 0.23 pct, or 2.05 points, to 904.32 points and was up by 11.29 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was down 0.15 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse,...
* Sells oil and gas equipment making unit to Norway's Kongsberg
Rolls-Royce Holdings said it would sell its loss-making commercial marine business to Norway's Kongsberg Gruppen ASA for 500 million pounds, in the latest reshaping of the engineering company by CEO Warren East.
Rolls-Royce Holdings said it would sell its loss-making commercial marine business to Kongsberg Gruppen ASA for an enterprise value of 500 million pounds ($661 million).
* Norwegian shares traded up on Monday * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.24 pct, or 2.12 points, to 882.65 points and was up by 8.11 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was up 0.23 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, fell...
* Norwegian shares traded up on Friday * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.65 pct, or 5.67 points, to 881.21 points and was up by 7.50 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was up 0.64 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, fell...
* Norwegian shares traded up on Tuesday * Oslo's benchmark index rose 0.53 pct, or 4.64 points, to 880.69 points and was up by 7.56 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was up 0.65 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, rose...
* CONTRACT WORTH EURO 124 MILLIONS FOR NSM MISSILES TO ROYAL MALAYSIAN
* WILHELMSEN AND KONGSBERG ESTABLISH WORLD'S FIRST AUTONOMOUS SHIPPING COMPANY
* SIGNED AGREEMENT IN QATAR FOR LONG-TERM TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS WITHIN DEFENCE, MARITIME INDUSTRY
* ICEYE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH KSAT FOR MARITIME AND ICE MONITORING DATA
* ORDERS WORTH MNOK 320 FOR DELIVERIES TO F-35 JOINT STRIKE FIGHTER
* DIRECTORS SUGGEST A DIVIDEND OF NOK 3,75 PER SHARE FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2017.
* KONGSBERG GRUPPEN ASA - KONGSBERG AND PATRIA ENTER INTO AGREEMENT ON MISSILE SYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PATRIA SIGNS CONTRACT FOR MID-LIFE UPGRADE OF HAMINA CLASS FAST ATTACK
* UNIT IS PURCHASING A 34 PER CENT OWNERSHIP SHARE IN NSG DIGITAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.