52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KWS Saat Says Guidance For 2019/2020 Confirmed
KWS Saat Q1 Net Loss Of EUR 44.6 Mln
KWS Saat SE & Co KGaA FY EBIT Rose 13% To EUR 150 Mln
KWS SAAT SE & Co KgaA is a Germany-based company engaged in the development, production and distribution of seeds for farmers. The Company’s activities are divided into three segments: Corn, Sugarbeet and Cereals. The Corn segment offers corn, rapeseed, sunflower, sorghum, millet, and field crop seeds. The Sugarbeet segment provides sugar beet, and energy beet seeds, as well as animal feed. The Cereals segment offers wheat, rye, hybrid rye, winter barley, spring barley, oil and field crop and organic seeds. The Company also provides seeds for fodder beets, soybeans, grain peas and catch crops. It operates through a number of subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, the United States, France, Italy, Austria, Turkey, Chile and Belgium, among others.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German seed seller KWS Saat <KWSG.DE> has made an eleventh-hour bid for Bayer's <BAYGn.DE> vegetable seed business, which Bayer is selling to BASF <BASFn.DE> to get approval of its planned purchase of Monsanto <MON.N>.
German seed seller KWS Saat <KWSG.DE> has bowed out of an eleventh-hour bid for Bayer's <BAYGn.DE> vegetable seed business saying it accepts a decision by the European Commission that BASF <BASFn.DE> is the most suitable buyer.
* KWS offer is non-binding, financial terms not disclosed (Adds antitrust status, rationale of KWS's timing,)
German seed seller KWS Saat emerged as an interloper on Tuesday by making an offer for Bayer's vegetable seed business, a division which Bayer had agreed to sell to BASF as part of its planned merger with Monsanto.
* DGAP-NEWS: EBIT MARGIN EXPECTATIONS UNCHANGED FOR THE FISCAL YEAR AS A WHOLE
* DGAP-NEWS: KWS' ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING RATIFIES DIVIDEND INCREASE
* ORIGIN AGRITECH LTD SAYS ON NOVEMBER 27, CO AND KWS SAAT SE ENTERED INTO A COMMERCIAL LICENSE AND COLLABORATION AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* HAS INCREASED ITS NET SALES BY 2.0% TO EUR136.0 MILLION IN OPENING QUARTER OF FISCAL 2017/201
* DGAP-NEWS: KWS GROUP WITH SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN EARNINGS - DIVIDEND INCREASE PROPOSED
* Increased its net sales in the first half of 2016/2017 by 27.6 percent to 280.0 million euros ($296.41 million)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.